Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno, and don't care, just love when Dave told her that the reason she is where she is (whereva that may be) it's all because as Dave said, "Your're Lisa" (and you don't care about anyone else.....in other words! dave could get his point across IMO
Lisa is where she is because she lifted herself up on a inflated pillow of Tontine.

edjlower
11 minutes ago
Sooo... Sometimes I have to remind her she doesn't need to shave #howtogetsmoothskin#tradesecret

10488676_620298928096039_1448187647_n.jpg
OH DEAR. Liked it better when he tossed up his fashion choices onto SM.

skye.m.w.y
21 hours ago
Trying to make this ugly compression bra look sexy #notworking#bangkok#boobs#regrowth go on say something about my regrowth I dare ya really happy with my nose job too @becoyote makeup #nofilter#plasticgrot#fakebitch haha haters gone hate hate hate cause they can't be me mate mate mate.

10950547_498464890291577_2089673323_n.jpg

ICYMI: Skye got her boobs done, Travis and Aisha both had there birthdays and went to NZ, Leo took all the steroids....Priya is.... Priya, Ryan is just enjoying his piles of cash, David is being David, Jake still has not shut his mouth, Lisa still thinks she can pick out bikins... They both have YouTube channels... Good luck with that I guess... Oh and the biggest news of all is that Aisha overtook Tully in insty follower's.!

hate to admit it but I found myself enjoying Jake and Lisa's silly youtube clips - mainly because of the way they laugh together and are obviously having fun with it
I seem them making the most of things right now and why the heck wouldn't you ...[DOUBLEPOST=1423131256][/DOUBLEPOST]are Clawson even a thing still?

Has Jade hired someone to take her selfies for her?

Funny how quickly you forget, I saw a pick of Jade and Tully together and couldn't remember if they were on the same season together, but I knew Tully was with Drew, Drew with Tim, Tim hated Ed, and Ed was with Jade, so yes they were!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back