Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
aisha_jade
2 hours ago · Blue Point, Uluwatu-Bali
Poolside Posing @travisjake_@thebalibible#TheBaliBible#bluepoint@saucha_

924045_1760963800794689_1929015401_n.jpg

Day 4 - Potato Head
Waking up fresh, Aish & I set ourselves on a big breakfast that will set our taste buds alight to match our moods! The sun is out and abouttt!!! 1 of my best mates robbo, and his girlfriend kate have also come to bali and we had already arranged for them to come stay with us. We meet them at Sea Circus a reputable breaky place for eggs on avocado and after a meet and greet and more importantly my ‘rocket fuel’ iced coffee, a menu fav, we show them back to our villa where they can unpack there gear and jump into their togs for a day at Potato head, it took me some convincing to robbo for him not to wear his green & gold budgie smugglers down there, as i didnt want any more attention being drawn to us as aisha and kate were already looking as sizzling as robbos red skin - he’d only been in Bali for a day aswell the poor guy. On our day beds at potato head, we couldnt have had a better spot! Light to moderate tunes on in the background, tourists (mostly aussies) mingling.. the atmosphere had been set!
‘4 heine’s and a coupla cocktails please’ - as we slipped the waiter 100rp ($10) as a tip for quicker service. I was nervous he’d make a run for it, quit his job and take our 10er for a ride over christmas, but luckily or unluckily which we soon found out, he didnt. Unluckily because from there it was beers and mohitos or margaritas every 15 minutes of the day! Come sunset we were pisssed. Kate was slurring her words, aish was snorring again and robbo had two darts in 1 mouth, i wanted my 10 back! And didnt know who was paying for our bill! 7.456.500rp! Ouch.. but what a great day! Was good to chill out in the sun, just the 4 of us while seeing our mates back home kylie and dave as well. Drinking and eating, laughing, body surfing, baking. It was a massiv day to say the least - potato head a must when visiting Bali.

tumblr_ngz7ilPs8Y1u61n8jo6_1280.jpg

photos
http://allthingsmassiv.tumblr.com/

catakakate
7 hours ago
I came home to find my parents house had been overrun by santa stautes. I think my mum was worried we were going to forget it was christmas or something. #TooManySantas#MoreSantasThanPeople#ThatsNotEvenHalf

10844118_903902279628337_1842848810_n.jpg

Were deer introduced to AU?

Some have been (like rabbits, foxes, etc) but he's at a zoo (unsure which) and there there can be many non native animals at zoos in Australia ( gorilla, orangutan, giraffe, lion, buffalo, elephant, antelope, bear, etc).

sbramham
17 minutes ago
A borat mankini and a dildo water pistol for Christmas! Who's a lucky boy! #waterdildo

10852888_573311459468542_649800355_n.jpg
s

O come on. He's gay isn't he?( not that there's anything wrong with that!). Its not my bus but come on., its an innocent quest? and I know some of you would know for sure. Any such goss' ].Is Cat's bf safe???? Am i stereotyping ? What tha?:)Yuck

s

O come on. He's gay isn't he?( not that there's anything wrong with that!). Its not my bus but come on., its an innocent quest? and I know some of you would know for sure. Any such goss' ].Is Cat's bf safe???? Am i stereotyping ? What tha?:)Yuck
Not yuck if he's gay.... its just, he's got no dignity (Muriel):)

Some have been (like rabbits, foxes, etc) but he's at a zoo (unsure which) and there there can be many non native animals at zoos in Australia ( gorilla, orangutan, giraffe, lion, buffalo, elephant, antelope, bear, etc).
yeah a lot of animals that were introduced to Australia, whether they were to be farmed or to be put to work, have now become pests in the wild ie camels,donkeys, deer, pigs,foxes,rabbits,brumbies, cane toads etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back