Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm... no?
There have been several comments about Ryan and his family's wealth. I have always maintained that bb and survivor ate not charity events and financial need is irrelevant to outcome[DOUBLEPOST=1418458436][/DOUBLEPOST]
skye.m.w.y
1 hour ago
BB party again tonight @luxetteboutique #curls #makeup #hair What colour lips should I wear tonight guyzz? hair- @brookeybaby90 makeup- @yuniwilson

10852660_399418383557868_1956984314_n.jpg
I can't even....

That was the most real connection I have ever seen on screen since the The Way We Were... They especially Lawson , oozed raw real emotion. Trasha cut straight to the kissy face, so we saw no real intellectual connection. Clawson had heat and heart. #10fan
Hard to see something that's not there re: Trasha I agree with you about heat and heart, but think it developed out of emotional neediness primarily. Of course attraction and connection was present too. And who knows what it may or may not develop into. Good luck to them.

Hard to see something that's not there re: Trasha I agree with you about heat and heart, but think it developed out of emotional neediness primarily. Of course attraction and connection was present too. And who knows what it may or may not develop into. Good luck to them.
It is there, it is real, and it is fantastic Clawson of course

I can see Trasha being a repeat performance of Drew and Tully - neither deciding to move and distance causing issues.

A bit ironic though that Tully has ended up moving to Melbourne anyway but I digress.

Hopefully for their own sake they decide on one or the other soon.

Hahaha

I think so too. I know in the house everything is amplified, but outside the house they seem to connect really well too. Maybe travis will get his wish of a baby after all haha
Yes they are into each other... Where is the mental connection? Where is the mature connection? Kissy face only lasts so long[DOUBLEPOST=1418460332][/DOUBLEPOST]
A disaster movie? ;)
Nope the best love story you have ever seen

Last year it was Drully and Jaded. This year it's Clawson and Trasha.... I guess time will tell, if either relationship makes it into the new year
I actually think they both will... Soo dif from last year. On both parts. I feel a little Clawson v Trasha... As if it is a comp... And it is not. Mostly I feel a bit jealous at the Trasha loved up pics. We don't get those. Hopefully Candace's gift to L I will be... let it go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back