Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, for the love. Is this Ryan thing still being quoted? Yes, I took "money well spent" to mean he bought it. If he didn't buy it, if he was window shopping, if he was joking, I genuinely don't care. My point, that I'm now over, was that I don't like pics for free things. Beginning, middle and end. Okay, while I respect everyone's opinion, I'm bowing out of the did Ryan buy or didn't buy debate, because that was never the real point, and I'm just repeating myself now.

5p93hTU.gif

reallifedave
1 hour ago
What's good for one brother is good for the other. @dr.coates295 (@happy_aiden brother) wanted black and white. Dr Coates gets black and white. #bbau fans are what gave me this opportunity so you've got to repay the favour. Much love guys. #alwayswilling

10684192_555667917903950_810698562_n.jpg

reallifedave
46 minutes ago · Clovelly Lawn Bowls
Holy moly there's a third child in the family. Can't upset one so sorry followers here's another. So nice to meet the boys you're all legends. Thanks buddy @sniper_pug #wholefamdone

10864725_891514734201472_1492716143_n.jpg

I reckon there was a LOT of emotional neediness going on there when it started.
That was the most real connection I have ever seen on screen since the The Way We Were... They especially Lawson , oozed raw real emotion. Trasha cut straight to the kissy face, so we saw no real intellectual connection. Clawson had heat and heart. #10fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back