Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
boogroe
Now
He so pretty @sbramham #samandboog

10843831_808312999212344_1209403117_n.jpg

I think Aisha bought followers, I don't believe she's that popular. On the flip side I'm surprised Priya has such a small following given she finished fourth.
yeah I was surprised at her huge following, since she didn't appear to be that popular when she was inside the house, but her photos often have 20k+ likes, so they must be genuine followers? Maybe they are interested in the Trasha story as well?

On the flip side I'm surprised Priya has such a small following given she finished fourth.

I think Priya finished fourth because while she didn't seem to have a large fanbase her fans were very dedicated and probably voted a lot. That's consistent with her number of followers.

Still though I'd hazard a guess that they didn't get a third of the votes come in this year that they did last season for any of the HMs.

leo_ryan_burke
Now
On set today playing with things I probably shouldn't be touching. I work better on the other side of the camera. Super excited about this new project can't wait to share it with everyone. #leobbau #leoslegends #bts

10848262_782963971777085_293657540_n.jpg

I think Aisha bought followers, I don't believe she's that popular. On the flip side I'm surprised Priya has such a small following given she finished fourth.
I just think Priya's fans were louder. I'm not surprised at all about her number of followers. She comes off so much older than she is, I can't imagine droves of young people caring what she does. And, if it's a choice between who they perceive as the cool kids and the teacher, the cool kids will win. So, Aisha being young and pretty was more than enough to garner followers. Throw in a love interest...

She looks like she's about 50 there in that pic.

Needs to tone is down ASAP. I don't think it's her weight, I think it's too much tan and hair.

Saying that Skye looks like she's 50 when she's caked herself up silly is going overboard simply to make a point about how unflattering it is. lol

That said to me she does appear like she's between her late 20s and early 30s with the ridiculous amount of make up she applies on herself.

Someone needs to sit her down and set the record straight with her that the 'look' she's going for (whatever that is) is not doing her any favours. She looks like she's one of those rich folks from the Capitol (Hunger games) a la Effie Trinkett.

EffieTrinketPic.png

this might sound stupid but how do they buy followers lol
i think there all genuine, she had a big following at the house but they werent that vocal but i think it also has to do with the modelling jobs she got as well.

Apologies if my comment offended you too. That's really not what I meant though. Not even sure why I said 50...all I meant was that Skye was looking aged (in comparison to most 20-year-olds) in that pic due to excess tan, hair, botox, etc.

I somehow always find a way of offending people on here even if I had absolutely no intention to :facepalm: Just call me David.

I somehow always find a way of offending people on here even if I had absolutely no intention to :facepalm: Just call me David.

This reminds me of someone ....:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back