Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
dancinpenny
2 hours ago
☀️
10831738_1589586004598067_1300428139_n.jpg

@Khun Khun I am over 50 too, I never thought I looked a number either. I do agree Skye shouldn't do the tanning thing so much, she looks so much better natural like at the finale.

Apologies if my comment offended you too. That's really not what I meant though. Not even sure why I said 50...all I meant was that Skye was looking aged (in comparison to most 20-year-olds) in that pic due to excess tan, hair, botox, etc.

I somehow always find a way of offending people on here even if I had absolutely no intention to :facepalm: Just call me David.

Apologies if my comment offended you too. That's really not what I meant though. Not even sure why I said 50...all I meant was that Skye was looking aged (in comparison to most 20-year-olds) in that pic due to excess tan, hair, botox, etc.

No worries @Gemini, no offence taken :)

I somehow always find a way of offending people on here even if I had absolutely no intention to :facepalm: Just call me David.
Look 50 is old. and a 20 yo looking old is alarming. Once one is 50 they are pleased to be mistaken for 45

I didn't mean anything by it other than she looks a fair bit older than a 20-year-old in that picture. I just picked a random round number which happened to be 50. I hope I didn't offend you. I didn't mean 50-year-olds look a certain way or anything like that. It was just an off-hand comment about Skye looking much more mature than a 20-year-old in that photo posted. I didn't mean a thing by it.
No you didn't offend me at all, far from it. Does my avi look like an over 50 year old? It is something I have always thought about when a number is mentioned as it's all subjective and very tricky as to what we at whatever age it is, are meant to look like. I reckon the odd lip colours made her look older and very 80s, when she wasn't even born. Her photo on the banner on here make her look a lot older and with all of that tan it's aged her too.

No you didn't offend me at all, far from it. Does my avi look like an over 50 year old? It is something I have always thought about when a number is mentioned as it's all subjective and very tricky as to what we at whatever age it is, meant to look like. I reckon the odd lip colours made her look older and very 80s, when she wasn't even born. Her photo on the banner on here make her look a lot older and with all of that tan it's aged her too.
So I work with mostly 20s and 30s and I am in my 50 s. I never notice it. But I can look at a 30 something and think... You know nothing... You child. Which is not fair. Just like I get boxed for being older I box the youngsters for being clueless

No you didn't offend me at all, far from it. Does my avi look like an over 50 year old? It is something I have always thought about when a number is mentioned as it's all subjective and very tricky as to what we at whatever age it is, are meant to look like. I reckon the odd lip colours made her look older and very 80s, when she wasn't even born. Her photo on the banner on here make her look a lot older and with all of that tan it's aged her too.

No, you absolutely don't. In fact I never would have guessed 50+ looking at your avi. Likewise I never would guess 20 looking at Skye when she's all made up. You're right it is very tricky. My mum who is in her early 60s actually looks younger than her sister who is 16 years her junior. It's very hard to pick. I remember selling cigarettes when I was a bit younger and having to try and pick who to ask for ID was a nightmare.

Is it just me or did last years housemates come out more famous? (if that makes sense) I'm not getting the same buzz as last year with the housemates, a bit like 2012.
I thought this years HM's would also have more followers considering SM is getting bigger each year. They seem to be doing ok on instagram but not twitter atm, although their numbers are still increasing
Aisha is leading the way with 12k followers on twitter, and 169k on instagram

I thought this years HM's would also have more followers considering SM is getting bigger each year. They seem to be doing ok on instagram but not twitter atm, although their numbers are still increasing
Aisha is leading the way with 12k followers on twitter, and 169k on instagram

I'm surprised at how few followers Priya has on Instragram. She only had 29,000 when I last looked. Skye has almost 100,000 more yet they only finished one place apart

I'm surprised at how few followers Priya has on Instragram. She only had 29,000 when I last looked. Skye has almost 100,000 more yet they only finished one place apart

Aisha 169k

Ryan 112k
Travis 114k
Skye 126k
Priya 30k

I wonder if Skye will pass Aisha soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back