Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how long did Tully/Drew and Ed/Jade last as couples after BB?

Neither lasted long at all which I think most people expected. Ed and Jade broke up a couple of days before Christmas and Drew and Tully didn't make it more than a couple of days longer than that (or it might have even been before that).

Ed and Drew are both dating new (and very attractive) girls. Neither Tully or Jade seem to have dated anyone seriously since then but both are keeping themselves very busy with different projects at the moment which is good.

Not long. I don't think Ed was ever a couple with Jade. It was all for the show, though she was into him. Tully/ drew I think we're pretending they were together until Drew let it slip. I know they spent New Years Eve apart.

I like Ruby, Drew s girlfriend. They seem really great together. She's stunning as well.

So how long for Trasha and Clawson?

So how long for Trasha and Clawson?

I would bet good money both will last longer than either Ed/Jade or Drew/Tully...

Everyone knew Ed/Jade wouldn't last very long, and Tully, well(I think she seems like a nice person and good friend, but would be a horrible GF based on SM and the show and I'm amazed Drew stayed with her as long as he did TBH). That relationship was never going to last.

1. Aisha Jade ‏@Aisha_Jade 56m
    $600 Phone bill just arrives #GREAT

Gemma ‏@gemma6foot6 52m
    @Aisha_Jade babes call your provider... I had that problem, I called them explained and they wiped it. I just had 2 pay for a data package

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 42m
    @gemma6foot6 @Aisha_Jade Had the same issue my first week out of the house. It's all that social media-ing!
[DOUBLEPOST=1417753349][/DOUBLEPOST]misskatieskeps
34 minutes ago
Stunning day on the bay. I ❤️ my job. #nannylife

10831974_1507398679526798_1599295757_n.jpg

sandyjanenixon
3 hours ago
Us z listers love ourselves sick. Here's @lawsonreeves91 making out with himself. Even though on the TV he looks like Jarryd Roughead #bbau14 #bbau #newestcouple? #magicmen

10817592_1572815619615705_564974133_n.jpg

h5KAZ70S_bigger.jpeg

1. Gemma ‏@gemma6foot6 3h
    @SandyJaneNixon hey babe you still coming to brissy

Sandra Nixon ‏@SandyJaneNixon 2h
    @gemma6foot6 sure am was just thinking of you. When do you head home?

Gemma ‏@gemma6foot6 1h
    @SandyJaneNixon the 11 th we def have to catch up when your here... When do you get here again?

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 2h2 hours ago
Isla and Jude have a fatal disease with no cure There is HOPE and it starts with YOU PLEASE SHARE http://bit.ly/1vO88UZ #hopeforislaandjude

[URL='https://twitter.com/Leo_Ryan_Burke'] Leo Ryan Burke ‏@Leo_Ryan_Burke
2h2 hours ago
#hope

[/URL]

[URL='https://twitter.com/LawsonReeves91'] Lawson ‏@LawsonReeves91
2h2 hours ago
Isla is five years old, her brother Jude, is just three. They have a fatal disease. There is NO cure.… http://instagram.com/p/wNUJ_IPbu9/
[/URL]

1. Hf4TP4q4_bigger.jpeg

Skyeofficial ‏@skyebbau14 Dec 2 Gold Coast, Queensland
    Listening to Tim BB on the radio! And I'm still so in love with him #boycrazy

Skyeofficial ‏@skyebbau14 15h
    @timdormer haha should I be worried about terri?? Only joking! Ummm what u see is what u get! I couldn't be any more genuine if I tried!

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 10h
    @skyebbau14 Then why didn't you win?! We could have combined our $ and bought a tropical jungle island together. You could be my jane.

Skyeofficial ‏@skyebbau14 6h
    @timdormer that sounds amazing! Maybe people stopped voting for me when u wrote all over the news papers how cocky I had become!

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 6h
    @skyebbau14 ha, I'm not that influential, but you really did blow it. We all loved misfit skye, you started to become one of the cool kids!

Skyeofficial ‏@skyebbau14 5h
    @timdormer lol according to Lina and priya? I don't even know what that means....one of the cool kids won the game!?!?

2. tim dormer ‏@timdormer 5h
    @skyebbau14 and you'll kick yourself forever, I know how much you wanted it, and did deserve it! Oh well. Let me know when ur in town.

Two become one! Tim Dormer welcomes his beloved pooch Meatloaf home from boarding school as they show off their matching smiles
By Jenna Good and Danielle Gusmaroli for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 19:36 AEST, 4 December 2014 | Updated: 06:48 AEST, 5 December 2014

• His animal loving nature has led him to become Global Wildlife Warrior ambassador for Australia Zoo and working closely with the Irwin family.

So it comes as no surprise that Tim Dormer is extremely attached to his pet French Bulldog Meatloaf – and they've even started to pose with matching expressions.

There is of course that old saying that owners look like their pets and it certainly appears as though this could be starting to happen with Tim and his friendly looking pooch.

Scroll down for video

23B9B94100000578-0-image-a-1_1417683128668.jpg

Look-a-like: Tim Dormer is extremely attached to his pet French Bulldog Meatloaf – and they've even started to pose with matching expressions

On Thursday he shared a shot of himself smiling lovingly into Meatloaf’s eyes – with the mutt pulling an incredibly similar grinning face right back at him.

Tim revealed in earlier this month that he was sending the handsome white haired dog to Berkshire Park Guard Dog Training Centre.

And it looks as though their time apart has been fruitful.

1416463233463_Image_galleryImage_tim_dormer_2001_JPG.JPG

So long, Meatloaf! Tim took his pet pooch to the Berkshire Park Guard Dog Training Centre for two weeks' obedience training

He captioned the happy pic of them reunited on the beach, writing: ‘Look whose back home! Meatloaf has been away at the #BerkshireParkGuardDogTrainingCentre and has learnt some manners!

‘I even got a lesson myself today from the amazing trainers on how to maintain what Meatloaf has learnt.

‘If you're looking for some dog training, I highly recommend these guys! #MissedTheLittleGuy #BestFriends.’

The age old adage goes that a dog is a man's best friend and Tim Dormer revealed the extent of his love for pet pooch Meatloaf when he dropped him off at 'puppy boarding school.'

Tim Dormer shows off his pet dog pal Meatloaf
    video-3573492548001-37_636x358.jpg

Despite the characteristic broad grin, the wild hair reality star was sad at the prospect of leaving his beloved canine behind and took to Instagram to write: 'It's his first day at puppy boarding school, I told myself I wouldn't cry!'

The smiley star added: 'He's in good hands for 2 weeks at the ...no more chewing TV remote controls or wetting the bed! #GuardDogTrainingCentre #FrenchBulldog #PuppySchool'.

Tim has previously told Daily Mail Australia that Meatloaf is, ironically, a vegetarian - his little stomach cannot handle meat and he only eats fish and vegetables.

The 30-year-old larrikin says his canine is a treasure but he needs to be tamed around the house.

Little Meatloaf is partial to chewing the occasional electrical cord and even wetting the bed.

23511F8300000578-2841996-image-74_1416465503608.jpg

Passionate: 'I've realised I spend a lot of time on the couch with my dog': Tim and his pooch are best pals

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ing-school-matching-smiles.html#ixzz3KzkIGoW3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back