Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're on a computer just right click on the picture once you have it open (when you can see the comments) and you should see something like "view background image". If you click that it should take you to a new page and then you can grab the url of just the picture. I'm on Firefox but I'd imagine each browser would have a similar option. :)

d131249a4dcf11e3993712907bd3fa38_8.jpg

YAY..now are these guys celebrities, or fans of mikkayla?

plllltttthhhh why should he try....at least he doesn't post photo's of her half naked on his bed with her (impressive) boob nearly hanging out.....so she can in turn post a photo of him in bed because they want to subtley let the world know that they did it (cue giggling because people are actually still looking for proof that they have.....really).

maybe ed and jade don't give a fuck what we think and want to keep it private.

*high five* my sentiments exactly, I've been struggling with how to articulate it - but this is perfect.

plllltttthhhh why should he try....at least he doesn't post photo's of her half naked on his bed with her (impressive) boob nearly hanging out.....so she can in turn post a photo of him in bed because they want to subtley let the world know that they did it (cue giggling because people are actually still looking for proof that they have.....really).

maybe ed and jade don't give a fuck what we think and want to keep it private.

You do make me smile - well said.

I thought the photo of Drew in bed was very sexy... we had seen the HM's in bed for months..it was his birthday and maybe getting his xbox game before heading out to Dreamworld? ;)... but the one of Tully sitting on the bed wearing the bathrobe, pretending to eat the burger and chips was a bit too suggestive, when everyone is looking to see what they are up too.
(I didn't find it offensive but I know some did)

[MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION].. Is your avatar a photo of a young Lucille Ball ??
It's very gorgeous..

I thought the photo of Drew in bed was very sexy... we had seen the HM's in bed for months..it was his birthday and maybe getting his xbox game before heading out to Dreamworld? ;)... but the one of Tully sitting on the bed wearing the bathrobe, pretending to eat the burger and chips was a bit too suggestive, when everyone is looking to see what they are up too.

I wasn't offended, although I was concerned for their tween fans, so I felt it was inappropriate. Also, it was made clear that 'class' is not the angle they are going for. But it caused a bit of a stir, so I'm sure they are happy with the results.

I always think that Drew is beautiful but that picture of Tully is stunning. More than any other, it allows me to understand why she was a model. I have no issue with tweens seeing it.

Oh wow, from disliking each other in the house to this. :D

I remember them saying when they cooked family dinner together that they would probably get on outside the house. They are both pretty similar in that they haven't taken to heart the things others said about them in the house or held grudges, they don't get enough credit for it.

That's a good point we didn't see anymore of Drew than in the house we often saw him topless in bed. The Tully pic was far more sexually suggestive but then we saw her topless plenty too. :cool:

I don't remember Tully & Mikkayla ever really disliking each other in the house.
Tully at least really appeared to dislike Mikkayla. She was furious when Mikk was saved and swapped for Heidi. She had a mini meltdown when Tim saved Mikkayla instead of her. She complained constantly about Mikkayla being so lucky with all the savings, and appeared to resent her deeply. How Mikkayla felt about Tully, I'm not sure.

Tully, probably more than any of the housemates, has seemed to be the best at dropping any drama that was in the house, and gotten along with everyone.

I remember them butting heads a lot when they were in the halfway house.

yeah I think that was when I started to dislike Tully with her stomping off over that bed and sleeping arrangements but not sure if she was really in the wrong or not..it was just the attitude at the time LOL didnt really watch BB much the first week or so.
I know Tully wasn't happy when Tim saved her with his showdown win but I think they did along ok most of the time?

I wasn't offended, but when I saw the photos in an article online on a kid friendly site, I did question how I would feel if Tully/Drew were my relative and I saw those photos. Maybe I'm a prude, or have different relationships with my family, but I wouldn't want my relatives to see that, let alone any random on the street. I would die if someone posted photos like that of me for the world to see! Again, I may be a prude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back