Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so vile, I don't understand it. Calling her "it," listing all the animals they think she looks like, saying she should have her head forcibly buried, and on and on. One tweet after another for hours, apparently! These are really sick people.
I'm probably being naive, but if there are complaints will twitter suspend or cancel an account?

Really, there are a lot of very disturbed toons out there. None of us know the housemates, and all of them acquitted themselves admirably on the show. There's nothing to hate, but lots to admire. Their grace under fire has been very admirable.

Really, there are a lot of very disturbed toons out there. None of us know the housemates, and all of them acquitted themselves admirably on the show. There's nothing to hate, but lots to admire. Their grace under fire has been very admirable.

Well said.

I didn't mean to bring the thread down, guys! I just think it really sucks for both of them, and for any of the others who have to deal with that crap.

I agree. Tully, who I thought I would never like after this show, has been so different outside of the show. She has handled herself so well considering the hate thrown at her. Good for her, no one deserves that kind of viciousness from this show

Well said.

I didn't mean to bring the thread down, guys! I just think it really sucks for both of them, and for any of the others who have to deal with that crap.

Don't be silly! I didn't even know that she was still dealing with that crap. I actually admire her for taking it on and still moving along in her life

I agree. Tully, who I thought I would never like after this show, has been so different outside of the show. She has handled herself so well considering the hate thrown at her. Good for her, no one deserves that kind of viciousness from this show

Amen!

Well said.

I think talking about it is good and the fact that the 'proof' is here in the thread is a good way of supporting what you said. Ironically, if Tully maintains a stoic indifference in public to all of this, she will gain a following of people like Sweet Geek who had never envisaged finding her engaging. I have my fingers crossed this will happen.

3ec3837c485811e380340aca97abc920_8.jpg

Omg jade looks divine in this photo!

I think talking about it is good and the fact that the 'proof' is here in the thread is a good way of supporting what you said. Ironically, if Tully maintains a stoic indifference in public to all of this, she will gain a following of people like Sweet Geek who had never envisaged finding her engaging. I have my fingers crossed this will happen.

Yes it is a good thing. One thing that I kept thinking about is the way Tim perceived tully. Her rock was the broken and Tim said because Tullys heart was broken. He also said that tully is the girl he would go for. Tim has a good judge of character and he saw tully this way, then there is much more that viewers didn't see. Before anyone jumps me on this... Just e let me explain. Jade stayed right up to the end and by the end of it people did start questioning whether the jaded relationship was as one sided as it was. So if some people are saying that jade was made to be viewed in a certain way, is it not possible the same logic can be applied to tully? Btw, tully was nuts, but I don't believe it was her only side that's all.

Yes it is a good thing. One thing that I kept thinking about is the way Tim perceived tully. Her rock was the broken and Tim said because Tullys heart was broken. He also said that tully is the girl he would go for. Tim has a good judge of character and he saw tully this way, then there is much more that viewers didn't see. Before anyone jumps me on this... Just e let me explain. Jade stayed right up to the end and by the end of it people did start questioning whether the jaded relationship was as one sided as it was. So if some people are saying that jade was made to be viewed in a certain way, is it not possible the same logic can be applied to tully? Btw, tully was nuts, but I don't believe it was her only side that's all.
I voted for the Sugar Sisters so that Tully would go. It was like watching a train wreck, but I also remember Ben sobbing when she left. He was doing a very good imitation of Tully in fact. I think she's fascinating...bright...almost too bright and yes, she seems damaged in some ways. I'm super impressed by the way she's handled mass bullying for want of a better expression.

does anyone have a bad feeling that the person tweeting all this sh_t could be a member in here?

keep up with the goss guys, and thanks. this is my like my new live feed thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back