Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys thanks for all the pics. It's good to see what's happening.

Has anyone seen the barrage of Twitter abuse being lobbed at Tully (and Drew, somewhat) today? It's just a small gang of anonymous morons with an extraordinary amount of both cruelty and time on their hands, but jeez. Maybe I'm a little naive to all of that, but it's actually shocking.

I haven't seen it, but I think it's disgusting too if that's how they are still carrying on

So now there are three couples?

Drew and tully
Ed and jade
But Caleb and Madaline are a couple too? I thought it was just a hookup

tee_smyth
3 minutes ago
Lady Jadey and I. #bbau #nwmagazine
3ec3837c485811e380340aca97abc920_8.jpg

Has anyone seen the barrage of Twitter abuse being lobbed at Tully (and Drew, somewhat) today? It's just a small gang of anonymous morons with an extraordinary amount of both cruelty and time on their hands, but jeez. Maybe I'm a little naive to all of that, but it's actually shocking.

How low can the haters go - there's a new user on Twitter with the name Tugly Shyth @TuglyShyth.
Capture2.JPGCapture1.JPG

How low can the haters go - there's a new user on Twitter with the name Tugly Shyth

It's so vile, I don't understand it. Calling her "it," listing all the animals they think she looks like, saying she should have her head forcibly buried, and on and on. One tweet after another for hours, apparently! These are really sick people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back