Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just me or does Tahan look like she's trying to avoid attention?

000202714-725x1024.jpg
She could of had a better bag

ugh Jade no what are you doing

Tim and Drew need to smack some sense into her
My thoughts exactly. Maybe it will work out for her but reading that just makes me cringe on her behalf. Kudos to her for going all in but I can't conceive of a moment any time soon where Ed reciprocates that. He might touch her with his "love" wand but that is it.

5c4f2ade483c11e38194121232f404e8_7.jpg
6407b9aa484411e397bc0e14876914ea_8.jpg
Caleb and Maddie aren't really a showmance since they weren't on the show together but I thought I might as well include them in the same thread.

This is a bit O/T but can someone please tell me ~meeting Bert Newton in Australia is the equivalent of meeting WHO in The States? It seems all the HM's love him via their parents… So is Bert Newton in AU like Bob Hope in US? Thanks!

http://instagram.com/p/gb1L-ao5zp/ http://instagram.com/p/gb3uxCr_gc/

It is difficult to find the US equivalent since Bert has had a very long career - that in itself is unusual here.

Bert is a TV legend. He was there at the very beginning of TV in Australia. He and a few others came from radio.
They were all very young brash.

Bert and a guy called Graeme Kennedy, became a late night team. Graeme was insane and a closet gay, he would do anything - Tim is a bit like Graeme.
Graeme ruled as King of TV for many decades, Bert his offsider.
Graeme moved to movies and other stuff.

Bert stayed part of other late night presentations/partnerships, etc.
Later decades he had his own morning show, and hosted lots of awards and stuff. He has a showbizzy wife and lifestyle, and kids in the business.

He is a very witty man, he can whip out naughty one liners at the drop of a hat - most of the TV he has done was live.

He is a bit camp, I find his persona in old age to be like Regis, loveable old weirdo.

That amount of bronze could singlehandedly reverse the mining downturn in WA, no?

Sooo... apparently Drew brought Tully some sort of chocolate thing (I honestly am not sure exactly what it is... I'm just not hipster enough).

View attachment 34840

Also someone said that his t-shirt was in the background? I can see the t-shirt I don't know if it really is his or not - it certainly looks like a male shirt at least?

Edit: I'm lead to believe it's a cake of some sort

I think it might be this: "Scuro Cake
Price: $45.00

Ask a question about this product
Delicious layers of flourless chocolate cake, chocolate praline mousse, flourless caramel cake, cocoa syrup, caramel cremeaux, chocolate mousse and caramel & milk chocolate glaze.

Contains: Tree nuts, dairy and eggs.

Sizing:

6 inch - $45.00

8" inch - $75.00"
http://adrianozumbo.com/shop/eric-is-bananaman/

These were taken earlier today and just posted, I didn't know whether you would want them or not since they aren't shown "together" they are standing opposite each other and I already posted the photo Tully posted of Drew and herself (looks like the paparazzi missed their opportunity to get their own snap of it or maybe they specifically waited for the pap to buzz off) but I thought the eye banging happening in the second picture was pretty interesting.

00020322-682x1024.jpg

00020321-837x1024.jpg

What do you think Drew is looking at and do you think this is where Tim told her he was going to take Drew to Bondi Beach? :p

Other housemates were there: http://celebirious.com/2013/11/08/big-brother-australia-cast-visit-a-cafe-in-sydney/big-brother-australia-contestants-leave-cafe-in-sydney/ including pictures of Jade hanging onto Tim.

Drew is looking at her dress and thinking, "why did you buy one from the kid's department? You're 25!!!"

Has anyone seen the barrage of Twitter abuse being lobbed at Tully (and Drew, somewhat) today? It's just a small gang of anonymous morons with an extraordinary amount of both cruelty and time on their hands, but jeez. Maybe I'm a little naive to all of that, but it's actually shocking.

Has anyone seen the barrage of Twitter abuse being lobbed at Tully (and Drew, somewhat) today? It's just a small gang of anonymous morons with an extraordinary amount of both cruelty and time on their hands, but jeez. Maybe I'm a little naive to all of that, but it's actually shocking.
They're probably the same 'anonymous morons' who spew bile here. Case in point:
Drew is looking at her dress and thinking, "why did you buy one from the kid's department? You're 25!!!"
For the record, I love the dress. And yes, I agree about what can only be seen as spite and mindless cruelty. What I find ironic are all the poor deluded souls doing this on Drew's or Tahlia's behalf. Don't make me laugh. (Oh dear, this stuff is starting to really get to me.) I don't know how abusing Tully or Drew from a keyboard can be seen as anything but gutless.

Last edited:
That will be there first two nights apart. No doubt Drew will fly back to Sydney straight away after that ;)

Rhiannon Bennett &#8207 [MENTION=6924]rhiannon[/MENTION]_mastin 4h

[MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth Are you going to be with [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 on Sunday at Dreamworld for his birthday?

Retweet
Favorite

Expand
Tully Smyth &#8207 [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth 3h

[MENTION=6924]rhiannon[/MENTION]_mastin [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]BB13 Perhaps!

acafaaba484d11e384ec22000ab5caf6_8.jpg

Drew and Tully are the only couple standing together for the group shot - Jade is trying to claw down on Ed and Caleb has disappeared for the group shot.

6aca8998484e11e3b4a022000a9e5b1b_8.jpg
Caleb and Maddie

Also - fuck posting at the same time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back