Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
tee_smyth
4 hours ago
One in four students in Australia are affected by bullying- I know I was. Now is the time for change. #bullyforthem #bullystoppers #march21

463dc94aa99811e3bc9c1289cb7ab5b8_8.jpg

Last edited:
tim dormer ‏@timdormer
Cambelltown come say hi to [MENTION=29257]Ben[/MENTION]FromBrisbane &I this sat 15th march at #ingleburnalive festival #eventsincampbelltown

Tully SmythVerified account ‏@tee_smyth
Never get sick of this one. "And you should know that in my heart you fill every corner..." <3 http://youtu.be/fsRSRGCoDN4

The Do On My Shoulders
The Do - On My Shoulders Why would I carry such a weight on my shoulders ? Why do I always help you carry your boulders ? You wonder why I carry such a weigh...

jadealbany
6 hours ago · North Bondi Surf Club
The hills wellness retreat with kerri anne and digger #idealbalance #hillspetau

cd3c24a4a98a11e39cc2125190cee429_8.jpg

Last edited:
Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 10h
Happy Birthday to the funniest bitch I know, [MENTION=31419]rac[/MENTION]eyStaceyBB. Thank you for being such a support - cocktails & dancing on tables ASAP.

fenellamai
7 minutes ago
@tahny89 looking gorgeous as always #cutestcouple #grandprix #crown #launch #redcarpet
6ce2bd88a9bd11e3849812006f78d5fc_8.jpg

2littlebirdspr
7 hours ago
Tonight! The @nada_igual #AW14 Media Launch hosted by @croftshoes

maybe some photos will be taken with Drew, if he is going?

I think Drew was confused with Eds feeling for Jade at first with him pashing, and sleeping over in her bed when drunk etc and laughing about it with his mates the next day but it was really started the week that Matt and Ed went on attack towards Drully. (Matt had been bitchy about Tully for a few weeks about being over-emotional and about her feelings for Drew)
Ed said Drew made him look the fool by saving Jade with his showdown win, after Ed had just put her up for nominations instead of Tim.
Tim told Drew that Matt and Ed wanted to confront Drully at family dinner about their emotional cheating but chickened out last minute, and Ed also upset Tully that night with their drunken fight about not trusting Drew because he wasn't on their side (he was Team Tim)
Drew told Ben he tried to hang out with Ed in the gym after Caleb and Matt etc were gone but Ed really just wanted to obsess about Tim..so Drew got bored with Ed.
He didn't like the Jaded relationship, with Ed giving Jade his 'lucky rock' after their date etc and didnt believe he was really into Jade from previous conversations, so was probably going to leave Jade heartbroken.
Drew also saw Ed nominate him in face to face (when Drew hadnt nominated him that week) and made a fuss about Tim and Drew nominating Jade..so I'm sure Drew had enough to be annoyed with Ed at times, even though I heard Drew actually praise Ed to his face a couple times, and to Boog in those last few weeks.Boog and Drew were talking to each other, praising Ed about his football days, and also said it was shame he got injured etc

I love your memory.

I love your memory.

haha was a bit of rush job but was bit fed up with people saying Drew really had no reason to be upset with Ed, and it was all one-sided.
Drew did seem to be annoyed more with Ed because of the way he treated Tully, Jade and Tim, than himself though

anyway all good now:) ..had my rant lol

supergluestore
15 minutes ago
At the exciting @ nada_igual A/W preview hosted by @ croftshoes #nadaigual #medialaunch #croftshoes #madeinmelbourne #supportyourlocals

0V6SK2T.jpg

Pretty sure Drewza is just behind the Instagram frame there.

All this talk about Ed and drew and who is obsessed with who can go either way depending on the argument presented. For me, Ed was treated like Prince Charming and was appointed as one by the women. I didn't buy it and I suspect drew didn't either. The differences between the two men was just a difference in personality. The strong dislike happened more towards the half end of the show and I still think it was more to do with Ed believing he was the nice guy and whoever associated with tim was not. Well that's my say on it.

haha was a bit of rush job but was bit fed up with people saying Drew really had no reason to be upset with Ed, and it was all one-sided.
Drew did seem to be annoyed more with Ed because of the way he treated Tully, Jade and Tim, than himself though

anyway all good now:) ..had my rant lol
It was a lovely rant :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back