Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately Tully simply posts the most. Almost exclusively self obsessed twaddle
I am finding Tully increasingly challenging: to me she she seems 'troubled' - could go either way...she could reflect and find her niche
Who knows this COULD potentially be something to do with social media - if she did it right - but ... I find this Social Media advertising that she does at the moment fairly insulting. I don't think she is stupid but.... I think her crappy General Pants advertisement and similar are not doing her any favours. in my view she is alienating her audience.

i actually love the General Pants clothes, but Tully needs to keep her private woes in a separate account. in saying that, she needs those people who are interested in her life to be the audience for her advertising so she can make money

i actually love the General Pants clothes, but Tully needs to keep her private woes in a separate account. in saying that, she needs those people who are interested in her life to be the audience for her advertising so she can make money

In a separate account????? WHAT??? Stop it! Private woes are the only things keeping these 2 birds in the public eye... Earning a living at the expense of your dignity and privacy and then complaining and crying WOE is me...the public are judging MEEEEE?!!!!! They have NO RIGHT to judge, apparently.

cockroaches outlive everything?

i am in a nasty mood atm, please ignore it, i need sugar

Well, certainly, that's one interpretation. I believe there are others (my dogs for example don't really care for sugar. They'll eat it if no better option is provided...but I suspect they would prefer a savoury tastily fried-up crunchy 'roach)

In a separate account????? WHAT??? Stop it! Private woes are the only things keeping these 2 birds in the public eye... Earning a living at the expense of your dignity and privacy and then complaining and crying WOE is me...the public are judging MEEEEE?!!!!! They have NO RIGHT to judge, apparently.

if she wasn't relying on money made from her ads she could guard her account. it's a case of 'money or your life?'

well bedtime for meYawn.gif....so hope I don't miss too much drama happening before i come back online, like i did earlier tonight lol

anyway if Tully and Tahlia did end up back together I wouldn't care...same with Drully
give us something to talk about:)

Well, certainly, that's one interpretation. I believe there are others (my dogs for example don't really care for sugar. They'll eat it if no better option is provided...but I suspect they would prefer a savoury tastily fried-up crunchy 'roach)

and are you doing the frying for them? you spoil them :)

if she wasn't relying on money made from her ads she could guard her account. it's a case of 'money or your life?'

Making a living out of commission from #hash tagging goods/services ... I just wonder what the deal is... $650 for what/whom? How much of that does she actually get?

Making a living out of commission from #hash tagging goods/services ... I just wonder what the deal is... $650 for what/whom? How much of that does she actually get?

people do. i was thinking she would be laughing, but i forgot there would be commission taken out of that, how i overlooked this chunk taken out i don't know. i'm not sure if she would be paid per insty, or if there would be a package deal going on for a certain amount. you could live off this if you work it properly and find your market

Drinking beer on the beach, at the park or wherever you like at friggen lunchtime on a Monday... ?

I am not going to Quote with this - BUT - I will say this.....

Since when was 9-5 Monday to Friday, the only way to live life?

OMG - LOOK @ THOSE PEOPLE DRINKING A BEER @ MIDDAY, ON A MONDAY - OHHHHAHHHH - Maybe we should ring the TICK TOCK Police for those persons not being 'NORMAL' .......... PPPFFFFFF

There are many people who work outside of 'ticktock' hours, that may partake in this lifestyle, and why not? Who cares and who is the judge, whether anyone can have a beer whenever or wherever?????

People work all types of hours, to keep this world rolling, with the demands and lifestyle we like.

I think people who work nights, late afternoons etc would enjoy having a beer when ever - where ever

Found this 'line' posted many pages ago, as very shallow ......

Drinking beer on the beach, at the park or wherever you like at friggen lunchtime on a Monday... ?

I am not going to Quote with this - BUT - I will say this.....

Since when was 9-5 Monday to Friday, the only way to live life?

OMG - LOOK @ THOSE PEOPLE DRINKING A BEER @ MIDDAY, ON A MONDAY - OHHHHAHHHH - Maybe we should ring the TICK TOCK Police for those persons not being 'NORMAL' .......... PPPFFFFFF

There are many people who work outside of 'ticktock' hours, that may partake in this lifestyle, and why not? Who cares and who is the judge, whether anyone can have a beer whenever or wherever?????

People work all types of hours, to keep this world rolling, with the demands and lifestyle we like.

I think people who work nights, late afternoons etc would enjoy having a beer when ever - where ever

Found this 'line' posted many pages ago, as very shallow ......

shiftworkers don't follow 'normal' routine i agree with you there. what is dinner on the table at 6:00pm? never experienced that :)

Dougal Medley ‏@MedleyDougal 12h

[MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]anthony88 do you sometimes just sit down and think?

Xavier Holland ‏@xavbait 12h

@MedleyDougal [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]anthony88 hey guys thanks for the latest likes and comments on my Instagram account

@xavbait [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]anthony88 Hey Xavier. You're strong just by breathing.

Xavier Holland ‏@xavbait 12h

@MedleyDougal [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]anthony88 I've never believed in anything until now

@xavbait [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]anthony88 make a wish xavier..

i like this mix. ;) Dougal is so deep ;)

shiftworkers don't follow 'normal' routine i agree with you there. what is dinner on the table at 6:00pm? never experienced that :)

Dinner @ 6pm??????? Do you know me? Where did that come from or mentioned? Do you know me???? :cool: Maybe it is a Shiftworker thingo ...... I Grew up with that, and the stress that was put on on my Mum ....... and we didn't have MKR clock then ........

Working after midnight most nights and sleeping till 'late' until 10am to noon, I am the butt of many jokes and pokes, as to being LAZY ....8 hours is 8 hours ......

At least those were drinking 'wherever', it was after NOON LOL ........

Dinner @ 6pm??????? Do you know me? Where did that come from or mentioned? Do you know me???? :cool: Maybe it is a Shiftworker thingo ...... I Grew up with that, and the stress that was put on on my Mum ....... and we didn't have MKR clock then ........

Working after midnight most nights and sleeping till 'late' until 10am to noon, I am the butt of many jokes and pokes, as to being LAZY ....8 hours is 8 hours ......

At least those were drinking 'wherever', it was after NOON LOL ........

maybe i do, hahaha

i don't know why people would joke about you being lazy, the only difference between themselves and you is the time, not the hours. for a lot of people the lifestyle shiftwork offers suits them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back