Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered how she will cope. I hope that he will talk to her on Skype or face time. From what she has said, she has relied on being able to talk to him nearly every day - or perhaps even every day. Given what she has been going through in the last couple of days I hope she can reach out to him if she needs to. I know I know, there will be people who say she needs to move on, but I think she still needs that support at the moment.

I hope so too. I feel really bad for her and to see her struggling it's sad.

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 7m
"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"...Kate Moss I beg to differ. #pigout #kfc

BnQrarlCYAM6ATQ.jpg

Got to agree with Tim - just walked in the door with KFC for dinner (in my defense I've just come back from spending the best part of the last 24 hours at the hospital with my daughter who had to have her appendix out - and there is nothing like KFC for comfort food :) )

Got to agree with Tim - just walked in the door with KFC for dinner (in my defense I've just come back from spending the best part of the last 24 hours at the hospital with my daughter who had to have her appendix out - and there is nothing like KFC for comfort food :) )

I have managed to eat Hungry Jack's, McDonald's and KFC in the past 24 hours for similar reasons to you and I have to see I agree 100%. I hope your daughter is recovering alright.

Pick yourself up...Dust yourself off and start all over again

i'm good, this is definitely my week for change, major and minor :biggrin:

i am wondering if this thread is going to be purely on topic before we go any further? now is the time to decide so it doesn't get brought up later

i'm good, this id definitely my week for change, major and minor :biggrin:

i am wondering if this thread is going to be purely on topic before we go any further? now is the time to decide so it doesn't get brought up later

Personally, I vote purely off-topic, but I guess that is an administrative nightmare and there are other threads dedicated to that. Nonetheless, that is how I am voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back