Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a VERY interesting article CS, how did you find it? I have read it 3 times and going back for another look, just to get the gist. I have met someone that plays life like that, but hopefully not to this extent. Now I have the mocking heebeegeebees ......

it's on the Daily Telegraph site

i can't believe the wives didn't know that he was a woman, and that THE THING was not real. this is going back a long time, they were made very well even then. i think a few people suit up, not uncommon

it's on the Daily Telegraph site

i can't believe the wives didn't know that he was a woman, and that THE THING was not real. this is going back a long time, they were made very well even then. i think a few people suit up, not uncommon

Just inexperience? Well, the widow must have had a real one :confused: No text books or the web to refer to? Gosh it was over 100 years ago .... no plastic then, no bendability etc, so to speak :wacky:Well Sculptured, from a friend - maybe?
Such an amazing story from years gone by.

So, does anyone else think that Tully needs a new spunky Pommy Pup, that she can forever call her own, with no custody issues? Surely one of her Twitter/Instagram followers out there can help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back