Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm good, this is definitely my week for change, major and minor :biggrin:

i am wondering if this thread is going to be purely on topic before we go any further? now is the time to decide so it doesn't get brought up later

Whatever it is, I am OK as long as we share Baileys, Baileys and Baileys - oh, and whatever others desire - I am OK! I like that it is off topic at times :)

tee_smyth
5 minutes ago
Happy Mother's Day Mum. If I end up being half as smart or beautiful or successful or loving as you then I'll be the luckiest daughter on the planet. Miss you every day. ❤️

10299630_1414165298857147_2022828723_n.jpg

tee_smyth
5 minutes ago
Happy Mother's Day Mum. If I end up being half as smart or beautiful or successful or loving as you then I'll be the luckiest daughter on the planet. Miss you every day. ❤️

10299630_1414165298857147_2022828723_n.jpg

This is really a very sad thing for anyone to have to go through. A disease that is so debilitating and ongoing, and to see sufferance of those you love and love you - just fricken' sucks so much!!!!!

OH FFS - will someone out there buy her a damn PUPPY!!!!
I know that all dogs have their own personality, but sometimes a replacement can help gggggggggrrrrrrr SO FRUSTRATING GIRL!

Look, I would be so upset to lose my pet in a custody battle - BUT - Imagine if an accident took the precious being out.
Sometimes, you just have to let go and let life move you on.
I can understand if it was a child. Someone commented here before, about that Tully was prepared to leave Luna for how many months she could have been in the BB House. She was prepared to leave her relationship and the Dog.
She is so needing a reality check here ... I know that life changes daily, but come on Tully!
I think that, sometimes, we all need a rewind button to view decisions made, to put it all back to where our reality is now ...........

PS .... I Just Love to talk to myself ... hehehehehehe

i swear somebody is mocking me. i have read the latest story in the DT Crime Week, and there it was again, THAT ITEM

i will put the link here, but be warned that it is a crime story, and totally off topic, apart from, you know, that bit

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...sgender-murderer/story-fni0cx12-1226912895004[DOUBLEPOST=1399737855][/DOUBLEPOST]
Look, I would be so upset to lose my pet in a custody battle - BUT - Imagine if an accident took the precious being out.
Sometimes, you just have to let go and let life move you on.
I can understand if it was a child. Someone commented here before, about that Tully was prepared to leave Luna for how many months she could have been in the BB House. She was prepared to leave her relationship and the Dog.
She is so needing a reality check here ... I know that life changes daily, but come on Tully!
I think that, sometimes, we all need a rewind button to view decisions made, to put it all back to where our reality is now ...........

PS .... I Just Love to talk to myself ... hehehehehehe

i'm in the room listening, haha

i swear somebody is mocking me. i have read the latest story in the DT Crime Week, and there it was again, THAT ITEM

i will put the link here, but be warned that it is a crime story, and totally off topic, apart from, you know, that bit

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...sgender-murderer/story-fni0cx12-1226912895004[DOUBLEPOST=1399737855][/DOUBLEPOST]

i'm in the room listening, haha

Scary :peeking::peeking:

Maybe just another Phoenix, they are everywhere and reborn all the time :bang: Regrowth and all. Maybe a wax story? Maybe, I am on another tangent :clown:

Rage is Playing Heaps of Phoenix atm ......
2:00am

DIRTY PROJECTORS Stillness Is The Move (EMI)
TECHNOTRONIC Pump Up The Jam (BMG)
PHOENIX Trying To Be Cool (Liberation)
PHOENIX Entertainment (Liberation)
PHOENIX 1901 (Shock)
PHOENIX Lisztomania (Shock)
PHOENIX Consolation Prizes (Virgin)
PHOENIX Long Distance Call (Virgin)

2:30am

PHOENIX Run Run Run (Virgin)
PHOENIX Everything Is Everything (Virgin)
PHOENIX If I Ever Feel Better (Virgin)
PHOENIX Too Young (Virgin)

That was a VERY interesting article CS, how did you find it? I have read it 3 times and going back for another look, just to get the gist. I have met someone that plays life like that, but hopefully not to this extent. Now I have the mocking heebeegeebees ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back