Skip to main content

Post all after party gossip / pics / captions in here!

Shut the fuck up.

Travis got way more respect than to say that to a stranger. I don't understand your Travis hating when you seem guilty of showing animosity for this character when he showed us a lot of respect and tenderness, wore his heart on his sleeve, he changed a lot in that house..

Being a totally blind Priya supporter and nothing else matters kinda explains it, though, no point in arguing, go pray at the holy Prisus temple. hummmmm... hope you found some enlightenment... ;)

Oh come now, it's obvious that Travis is a meathead who hangs out with meatheads. Stereotyping is an innate human response based on survival, and looking at that picture of Travis and his friends, you can tell what kind of group they are, and they'd be a group I would personally try to avoid bumping into on a Saturday night. You can tell what kind of people Travis hangs out with just by observing how he acts, and I don't think it's wrong to assume that they fit into the meathead category somewhat. Many of my friends in real life have said that they like Travis because he's "that one guy in a group of assholes who is actually kinda nice when he's not with them" and I would agree with that statement for the most part.

Oh come now, it's obvious that Travis is a meathead who hangs out with meatheads. Stereotyping is an innate human response based on survival, and looking at that picture of Travis and his friends, you can tell what kind of group they are, and they'd be a group I would personally try to avoid bumping into on a Saturday night. You can tell what kind of people Travis hangs out with just by observing how he acts, and I don't think it's wrong to assume that they fit into the meathead category somewhat. Many of my friends in real life have said that they like Travis because he's "that one guy in a group of assholes who is actually kinda nice when he's not with them" and I would agree with that statement for the most part.

I don't think I would ever try to avoid "the meatheads!?!", they are apart of our culture (love it or hate it) and are often (usually when they are not pissed) quite a laugh. Travis definitely had me cracking up quite a few times. Where's the harm??

Travis isn't a douchebag. Sure he might be loud and annoying but he was also one of the most kind hearted HMs in there this year.

And FFS Ryan and Sam certainly aren't douchebags for doing a trip and trying to incorporate some fundraising for MS Australia into it.

Jesus Christ some people will find negatives in anything.

Who called Ryan and Sam douchebags for the Indian motorbike trip?
nothing to do with the indian motorbike trip, but yeh, I 'd say Sam is a massive "douchebag" (that is if I've ever used that word in my life...sorry its not really in my vocab but i know what it means)

C'mon Gemini, if someone was telling Ryan about their travels for charity, he would be picking navel flock with a pfffft look on his face. We are no more negative than Ryan himself about Lawson's magic, and look forward to being pleasantly surprised at him advising followers to donate directly to the MS society for maximum benefit.

I don't think anyone called them douchebags but my comment was more in relation to all the negativity on here surrounding them doing something good.
I have no problem at all with them using their 15 mins of fame for a good cause (I was disappointed Tully didn't do that), I am just genuinely unsure how riding across India raises money for an Australian charity - I don't get how it works in terms of fundraising? I look forward to getting a better understanding when plans are all finalised and they are advertising it.

Back