Skip to main content

Post all after party gossip / pics / captions in here!

right. he got other people to pay for the trip.

But his mother is not a charity and his parents are quite wealthy. Its not like she'd need money for medical bills or equipment. I assume it will be to raise money for MS but I thought Sam was back in training for some big swimming event. If they're going to do it it will be a long time away - or it's all bullshit. Probably like Tim's promise to take Ben to Graceland. Still hasn't happened and probably wont unless Tim can spin a free trip and a bit of personal publicity out of it. He doesn't seem to have any intention of going through with his "If I win I'll take you to Graceland" promise and paying for it himself as a holiday.

Tim and Ben are going in January. Tim is paying for the trip and they raised money to pay for production costs for a web based program about their trip.

Ignorant post.... people like you annoy me... pigeon holeing people because the way they look. Have you got something against blokes that take pride in the way they look and like to have a good time? Jump down people's throat if the shoe is on the other foot though...

People like you annoy me. You literally are the biggest hypocrite on this forum. You make fun of everyone for being on a forum discussing big brother telling them to get lives, yet you are on here more than anyone else? You judge pretty much everyone else but when someone judges someone you like, step back. I thought you'd be off the forums by now considering what a "busy" life you boldly claim to have?

Travis is a douchebag, I'm assuming all of his friends are douchebags, yeah maybe assumptions shouldn't be made - but I mean maybe judging people online is something we shouldn't do - but you've pretty much pigeon holed the majority of the users online haven't you? At least with Travis we got to see footage of how much of a meathead he behaves like - but you've seen a few messages from people on here and you've got them all figured out.

Shut the fuck up.

People like you annoy me. You literally are the biggest hypocrite on this forum. You make fun of everyone for being on a forum discussing big brother telling them to get lives, yet you are on here more than anyone else? You judge pretty much everyone else but when someone judges someone you like, step back. I thought you'd be off the forums by now considering what a "busy" life you boldly claim to have?

Travis is a douchebag, I'm assuming all of his friends are douchebags, yeah maybe assumptions shouldn't be made - but I mean maybe judging people online is something we shouldn't do - but you've pretty much pigeon holed the majority of the users online haven't you? At least with Travis we got to see footage of how much of a meathead he behaves like - but you've seen a few messages from people on here and you've got them all figured out.

Shut the fuck up.

How was Travis a douchebag?

In the last financial year, Lady Gaga's charity took in $2.6 million and output $5000. Don't blame people for being cynical. I only request transparency of the 'administration' cost ratio. The best simply advise to donate directly, as the MS society allows this.

I saw no real evidence of Travis and any douchebag behaviour.
Most HM seemed to think he was annoying and he was always nominated. Even Cat, who liked him, said he was thoughtless of others around him. Not in a mean way more in an a aware way. I am not sure if that qualifies as a DB but defiantly tiring

Most HM seemed to think he was annoying and he was always nominated. Even Cat, who liked him, said he was thoughtless of others around him. Not in a mean way more in an a aware way. I am not sure if that qualifies as a DB but defiantly tiring
Hah.. Cat nominated Travis because he was being too openly lovely dovey with Aisha... Remember that... And Cat who ... Umm.. Just about every second shot was her 'n Lawson cuddling up and spooning. I think Cat's thoughtlessness beats Travis' "thoughlessness"

Housemates only complained about him over the first 6 weeks, after that tides turned and there weren't any more complaints, housemates where quite endearing to him to be honest and said positive things in post-eviction. He may take a while to get used to but once they where used to it and they had built relationship, after he survived many evictions, things changed and we where seeing the same energetic Travis, who put on a damn good show for us mind you. His dancing skills, interaction with the whole group, providing laughs at his lack of ability to spell basic words was pretty entertaining.

I don't think Brent likes Ryan either pawlini sorry to disappoint

I don't think Brent likes Ryan either pawlini sorry to disappoint, if that changes something?
Oh, we were talking about douchebags and he was saying Travis was one and I thought it might have been hypocritical if he was a Ryan fan who was the biggest douche out of them all.. But I see he's a Priya fan, so that explains it.

I disliked both Ryan and Travis.
Damn right I'm a Priya fan - growing stronger everyday now her presence is in social media.

Shut the fuck up.

I haven't pigeon holed anyone that didn't warrant it... the complete dribble spoken by some is how people get pigeon holed by myself. You don't even know these blokes and your chucking a shot at them over a forum because they fit someone that looks like people you don't like. Unlike you I dont fucking base peoples looks on their character...What a sad life you must have ya hero...

images

It would be like me saying that Brent is a skinny little geek dweeb that is a loner with no friends based on his av (if that is him).... It's a low act

the question mark could be filled with an array of fitting insults...

Haha wouldn't be a shame if one of these supposed "meatheads" got a hold of you one day. Although they wouldn't have a reason because you would be one of those cowards that swings shit behind people's back never to their face.... There is a pigeon hole for ya.

Back