Skip to main content

Post all after party gossip / pics / captions in here!

The season needs vote to evict alongside vote to save.

What is the custom in most BB series around the world, is it vote to evict ? My personal feeling is that it needs a balance, switch it up.

BBUK varies. For the first 10 years it was vote to evict, then it changed to vote to save for several years. Now they change it by series.

Why not have both types of voting for every eviction. The public can choose to call a line to save or a line to evict, A call to save is worth one vote and call to evict is worth 1 negative vote.

Hahaha ok this cracked me up a bit

10802868_268880033236351_369663334_n.jpg

reallifedave
12 hours ago · Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel
Nothing like beers in the sun with @tommackay11 How 'that guy' didn't last longer in the game I'll never understand. Such a great character. #watsonsbay #supersaturday #beers

10817961_308596262683158_85552822_n.jpg

aisha_jade@chardlocal If you have lost your glasses Clark Kent stole them on the plane yesterday @travisjake_ #ChicGeek

Dang! Who is that even?! lol

10809543_864756176889863_6738282_n.jpg

travisjake_Re united with the family after 3 months. The only ppl i want to be living with for the next 3 or so months. Wellll maybe add@aisha_jade to this photo and itd be complete. @blakelunardi@freshairwhavier

10693747_1530374033886232_1817941157_n.jpg

travisjake_Nothing beats home.

10802814_582790848519388_1685473617_n.jpg

omgpriyamalikTonight. Drinks with the #bbau girls. #PriyaBBAU #GemmaBBAU #SkyeBBAU

Now that just looks awkward! ha

Where are the pics of Ryzie rolling in his hard earned tax free ca$h? ?? ;)

'spose he decided to fly out to his already purchased for his birthday last year yacht ,and keep it all to himself with some hot hookers. jk

Awkward sidenote: I had a dream during an afternoon nap that I met Ryan and was completely awed.. Awww shucks. We had a laugh. Haha

Last edited:
BBUK varies. For the first 10 years it was vote to evict, then it changed to vote to save for several years. Now they change it by series.

Why not have both types of voting for every eviction. The public can choose to call a line to save or a line to evict, A call to save is worth one vote and call to evict is worth 1 negative vote.
I like that idea, could be interesting... If they allowed everyone to vote for free that could be cool in the way that we'd be getting a better opinion on someone, rather than their ties to wealthy individuals who are literally willing to spend 100's of $$$ . Something like you need a phone number to vote system and then can vote online would be a little more fair. And let people vote for more outcomes, and certain segments happening online rather than being dictated by the daily, like a live vote of which housemates should be the servants and spend a night in the barn or something and the audience becomes a bit more a part of the production.

I was surprised that the US doesn't even have a voting system. That's kind of lame, but in a way interesting in the social dynamics of how the housemates would play against each other to win, but from what you guys have said it is sort of predictable to you guys?

news
Big Brother winner Ryan set to ride across India for his mum

9-2595037-scn271114ryan2_fct912x684x112.0_t600.jpg
Big Brother 2014 winner Ryan Ginns is congratulated by his fellow housemates. Supplied by Channel 9. Please credit photo to Paul Broben. Paul Broben
BIG Brother winner Ryan Ginns plans to spend some quality time with his Sunshine Coast family once the dust settles from Wednesday's season finale.

The 26-year-old spent 80 days in the Big Brother house isolated from the outside world, including his three sisters and Mooloolaba-based parents Dez and Judy Ginns.

Ginns will celebrate his father's birthday this weekend and plans to spend Christmas on the Coast.

"$200K is a big incentive to make the trip home a bit more to see Mum and Dad," he said.

Advertisement
"I'm not going to lie, Dad's always been so generous and I've always been a bit of a shocker when it comes to birthday and Christmas presents so this year I might have to splash out."

Ryan auditioned for Channel 9's The Block and was unsuccessful, but a phone call from Big Brother producers prompted Ryan to audition for Big Brother.

While he has previously spoken of his ambitions to open a bar in Bondi, where he now lives, Ginns said he's not going to rush into anything with his $200,000 windfall.

Ginns does have a trip to India planned with fellow housemate Sam Bramham.

Advertisement
"We're going to do a motorbike trip our winter coming up through India and raise some money for MS Australia," he said.

During his final month in the house he received a letter from his dad Dez which included an important update on his mum's health. She will be the inspiration behind the ride across India as she suffers from Multiple Sclerosis.

"When Mum and Dad came in (to the Big Brother house) I was like 'Dad that letter you sent me was so emotional'," he said.

"I read it every night before bed. It was a nice thing to touch home with."

The former Matthew Flinders Anglican College and University of the Sunshine Coast student credits his Big Brother win to his hometown support.

After a whirlwind 24 hours, Dez and Judy said they only had about 15 minutes with their popular son.

The both say Ryan was completely himself and made the family proud during his time at the Dreamworld-based reality show.

9-2596481-scn271114bigbro01_t280.jpg

Judy and Dez Ginns at home in Mooloolaba, are celebrating their son Ryan's win in Big Brother 2014. Photo: Iain Curry / Sunshine Coast Daily Iain Curry
Dez and Judy travelled to the Gold Coast for the grand finale and through a cloud of stage smog, they entered the Big Brother house briefly to give their son a hug after his was crowned the winner.

"The first thing Ryan said when he saw us was, mum, you look amazing and that's so Ryan," Dez said.

"We're a really close family so it's been strange not having contact with Ryan for 12 weeks."When asked how many times the family voted for Ryan, Dez replied

"I'd say we are on the Telstra frequent program now."

Ryan's parents said a huge circle of friends also chipped in with a "massive" amount of votes to 'save'.

But it was the larger Australian pool of viewers who chose Ryan as their 2014 winner.

"Ryan is a thinker and that is what I think drew people in," Dez said.

"He focuses on the good, he doesn't like confrontation of fighting and if there is fighting he will bring that to an end so people can get on with their day.

"He was happy to have a laugh at himself and I think people liked that.

"Dez said every housemate that had been voted off the show had contacted the Ginns family to express their love for Ryan and chat to the parents they'd heard so much about.
I don't get it. WTF does his mother having MS have to do with him having a holiday in India with Sam? What benefit is it for him to play the sick mother card? It's a nasty illness but it has nothing to do with him going on a trip. Why is the trip "for his mum"?How is it going to help her? The connection has me baffled.

I don't get it. WTF does his mother having MS have to do with him having a holiday in India with Sam? What benefit is it for him to play the sick mother card? It's a nasty illness but it has nothing to do with him going on a trip. Why is the trip "for his mum"?How is it going to help her? The connection has me baffled.

He must have a publicist now, so a guys road trip becomes an altruistic life saving endeavor.

Generally, charties coordinate these sorts of events and individuals "sponsor" the participants. Semi-well-known people like Ryan & Sam would potentially be able to use their notoriety to get people to donate. Sometimes the donations go toward the cost of the trip and extra proceeds go to the charity. Other times, the participants pay for the trip and all donations go to the charity. It depends upon how the institution decides to run it.

I like that idea, could be interesting... If they allowed everyone to vote for free that could be cool in the way that we'd be getting a better opinion on someone, rather than their ties to wealthy individuals who are literally willing to spend 100's of $$$ . Something like you need a phone number to vote system and then can vote online would be a little more fair. And let people vote for more outcomes, and certain segments happening online rather than being dictated by the daily, like a live vote of which housemates should be the servants and spend a night in the barn or something and the audience becomes a bit more a part of the production.

I was surprised that the US doesn't even have a voting system. That's kind of lame, but in a way interesting in the social dynamics of how the housemates would play against each other to win, but from what you guys have said it is sort of predictable to you guys?
I really think the format is beside the point. Have interesting and real people in the BB house makes or breaks the show. It seems like all the shows migrate to cast pretty young wanna be's and they are boring to watch. With no public vote, there is endless convo on strategy and less personal talk. There is also no actual big brother in the US. That is the best part and real diary room convos. Much better

Or Ryan just wants to get out of there away from everyone. fucking smile you cunt. he's always unimpressed. I have a feeling he would hate any fans coming up to him by the way he composes himself. and throw those fucking clothes out! arent you sick of them?
I think he doesnt smile cause mommy and daddy didnt send him to the orthodontist like they should of. He has a bad smile, too many teeth and chipmunk cheeks make him creepy

The season needs vote to evict alongside vote to save.

Why do you want to return to that? It's terrible. That was in place in the later years on 10. A warring system of votes.

Someone spends their money voting by voting to evict/save someone and then someone else spends their money cancelling that vote out.

I really think the format is beside the point. Have interesting and real people in the BB house makes or breaks the show. It seems like all the shows migrate to cast pretty young wanna be's and they are boring to watch. With no public vote, there is endless convo on strategy and less personal talk. There is also no actual big brother in the US. That is the best part and real diary room convos. Much better

Bb us is just like Survivor in a house really.

Last edited:
Nobody ever thought Leo cared for Skye. He was using her to stay in the game and is still is upset about how he looked to the AU public when Skye voted to bring her friend Priya back from the sanctuary. His entire storyline in the house was Skye and everyone knew that, including Skye.
Exactly. Skye mentioned to him numerous times she didn't want anything serious. He kept pushing trying to control her push her into making some sort of commitment. Priya was also her friend why shouldn't she pick her to come out of the sanctuary. Leo was more concerned about how it looked to the other housemates and public he didn't real care about Skye. If he was so into Skye like he wanted us all to believe I never at any stage saw him stand up for her in situations with other housemates like Travis did for his girl.
In the end he was out played by a 20 year old, she was much smarter than he gave her credit for.

Hahaha ok this cracked me up a bit

10802868_268880033236351_369663334_n.jpg

reallifedave
12 hours ago · Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel
Nothing like beers in the sun with @tommackay11 How 'that guy' didn't last longer in the game I'll never understand. Such a great character. #watsonsbay #supersaturday #beers

10817961_308596262683158_85552822_n.jpg

aisha_jade@chardlocal If you have lost your glasses Clark Kent stole them on the plane yesterday @travisjake_ #ChicGeek

Dang! Who is that even?! lol

10809543_864756176889863_6738282_n.jpg

travisjake_Re united with the family after 3 months. The only ppl i want to be living with for the next 3 or so months. Wellll maybe add@aisha_jade to this photo and itd be complete. @blakelunardi@freshairwhavier

10693747_1530374033886232_1817941157_n.jpg

travisjake_Nothing beats home.

10802814_582790848519388_1685473617_n.jpg

omgpriyamalikTonight. Drinks with the #bbau girls. #PriyaBBAU #GemmaBBAU #SkyeBBAU

Now that just looks awkward! ha

Where are the pics of Ryzie rolling in his hard earned tax free ca$h? ?? ;)

'spose he decided to fly out to his already purchased for his birthday last year yacht ,and keep it all to himself with some hot hookers. jk

Awkward sidenote: I had a dream during an afternoon nap that I met Ryan and was completely awed.. Awww shucks. We had a laugh. Haha
Is price money tax free?[DOUBLEPOST=1417316499][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 47171
Sorry to have to tell you this Travis.... You were adopted...

Ciao from Uncle Benzini
Are those his brothers? Then yes he is extremely lucky

Back