Skip to main content

Opinion on Sonia? (vs Gretel?)

I liked Sonia this year but I did enjoy Gretel's grilling.The evictee interviews this year lacked any substance.

Oh and the Michael thing...he just skirted around every question last night but I enjoyed his red face ! He went red a few times. He was squirming

I liked Sonia this year but I did enjoy Gretel's grilling.The evictee interviews this year lacked any substance.

Oh and the Michael thing...he just skirted around every question last night but I enjoyed his red face ! He went red a few times. He was squirming

What was this whole "Michael thing?"

NOT a regular BB viewer.

What was this whole "Michael thing?"

NOT a regular BB viewer.
every time Sonia asked him something he was overly diplomatic and went bright red. Mostly the questions were about him and Estelle. He avoided answering directly in regards to any questions about him and Estelle and Sonia (Diplomatically) asked if him hooking up with her was a strategy.

Gretel would not have allowed that crowd to BOOOO Estelle last night, AND the night before.

Sonia knew what was going on was wrong but chose to do nothing. She may have well booo'd herself. Passive acceptance of a hate crime SHOULD BE a crime, when in Sonia's position she could have ended that right there but instead allowed it to happen. She pretended it wasn't even happening.

Gretel would not have allowed that crowd to BOOOO Estelle last night, AND the night before.

Sonia knew what was going on was wrong but chose to do nothing. She may have well booo'd herself. Passive acceptance of a hate crime SHOULD BE a crime, when in Sonia's position she could have ended that right there but instead allowed it to happen. She pretended it wasn't even happening.

A little harsh??

gretsky's time had come
the format and her was tired and needed to be replaced
vile kyle and O jakie showed their ineptitude for the job

Sonia's done an ok job,a little wooden at times reading the autocue - needs to relax just a little more

Back