Skip to main content

"Obviously I still went through the process..."

I didn't say it was shit. I didn't say anything remotely like that. I don't think anyone else in this thread did either. You have a good imagination.
Lol you win ...keep bitching about it ....and watching...obviously you dont have much else in your life

Ah, school holidays again, I see.
Yes are you enjoying them? Listen up ...i dont care what you wrote or didnt write. This thread in toto ( that means totes dude) states a view that bb is manipulated from the outset and somehow is less valid or even entertaining for that. The reality is its a money making venture designed to fill air time and separate airheads from their money by voting. If the people here feel its caprap or less valid why watch ?

Yes are you enjoying them? Listen up ...i dont care what you wrote or didnt write. This thread in toto ( that means totes dude) states a view that bb is manipulated from the outset and somehow is less valid or even entertaining for that. The reality is its a money making venture designed to fill air time and separate airheads from their money by voting. If the people here feel its caprap or less valid why watch ?
Well duh, of course it's a money making venture. Do you really think that every one of us doesn't know that? And of course it's manipulated, it's big brother! We watch it because we want to. We discuss it because that's the whole point of this forum. That's why it's called a "forum". Thanks for your insight and thinking that we need to have the premise of the show spelled out to us but I think we can all manage to work it out for ourselves. It seems that the conversations here annoy you so I guess we won't be seeing you around much. :)

I never said the show was less valid or entertaining, and I certainly don't think it's crap. Dunno where you got that idea from.

If bb gets renewed next year they should put totally different people in the house, like completely different lifestyles, obese people with super athletic people, conservative with alternative, transgendered people, gamers, tattooists or a mortician just people who are interesting and different that will make people uncomfortable. This year has slightly more diversity but it's not enough I want more.

If bb gets renewed next year they should put totally different people in the house, like completely different lifestyles, obese people with super athletic people, conservative with alternative, transgendered people, gamers, tattooists or a mortician just people who are interesting and different that will make people uncomfortable. This year has slightly more diversity but it's not enough I want more.
This is what the original premise of the show was. It is also what we have been asking for years, and Alex M always promises but consistently fails to deliver. It's the pretence, lying and giving "average" people false hope that bothers me.

Ryan Buckingham knows Sam from this year. He instagrammed about his book, before Sam went into the house.

This will never happen...... EVER!!!

If BB is back next year, we will get the same people that we have been getting since like season 4 or 5.

Back