Skip to main content

"Obviously I still went through the process..."

kbomb247

Bullshit, Lisa. You got special treatment to get into the house. Own it. You seem to like to own every other shitty thing you've said and done. The "audition" process is a crock of shit, I wish Alex M et al would stop pretending it's equal and transparent and above-board.

This year has had way too many coincidences with the housemates that it is dodgy.

How Dion was going to be a housemate in 2012 and last year it was a toss up between Tahan and Aisha. Jake's link to Tim, Dion and Jake being friends in the past, Sam knowing Boog and Tahan, Skye apparently bullying Layla on social media. Leo working with Sam Wallace from 2012. Didn't Matt from last season know Ryan?

This year has had way too many coincidences with the housemates that it is dodgy.

How Dion was going to be a housemate in 2012 and last year it was a toss up between Tahan and Aisha. Jake's link to Tim, Dion and Jake being friends in the past, Sam knowing Boog and Tahan, Skye apparently bullying Layla on social media. Leo working with Sam Wallace from 2012. Didn't Matt from last season know Ryan?
Yep and they chose Matt over Dion last year.

Yep and they chose Matt over Dion last year.
So it's only David, Sandra, Travis, Priya, Lawson, Katie, Jason and Cat who have no links to past housemates or past auditions.

Such a transparent audition process… If you actually cared about producing a quality television show, you would try and find the best housemates for the show not cast someone because they know a past housemate or you've put them on the BB casting shelf for the next season.

I used to party in the same social circles as Saxon from the 2003 series - better mention that so I can get in to the house next year! If there is even a Big Brother next year.

I think I read somewhere that they lived next door to each other. I read that Ryan had
tweeted it.
Edit...oh, hang on, just to clarify, it wasn't Ryan from this year, it was Ryan Buckingham from Estelles year, the on who hooked up with her early in the season.

I think I read somewhere that they lived next door to each other. I read that Ryan had
tweeted it.
Edit...oh, hang on, just to clarify, it wasn't Ryan from this year, it was Ryan Buckingham from Estelles year, the on who hooked up with her early in the season.
So it's been going on for a few years. Maybe Alex M is just too lazy to find housemates.

How many people auditioning have Alex's mobile number and were able to send him a text before "going through the process"?

I don't find it that strange that certain famewhore types, especially if they were already working in the media, know each other. The industry isn't that big. But I'd be really curious to know if after she was handpicked by Tully and given Alex's # if anyone even remembers her from the first round or if she was fast-tracked.

It's no surprise the numbers were down this year. Besides the advent of social media and all the intrusion, you'd almost feel like you have no shot unless you have a StarNow profile or know someone.

I'm wondering if Tully found a few people she thought might be good for BB and did the same thing for them that she did with Lisa. Like give out Alex's number and all that.

Perhaps Alex is using past HMs to look for potential people to become HM...... I know that the big 3 CBS reality shows do this, these people are called recruits....... and honestly most "super fans" hate recruits. They all basically come from LA...... I don't know why it is such a surprise that this kind of thing is happening here.

I wonder where they got Leo. Someone who doesn't watch the show and knows nothing about how it works is unlikely to have " gone through the process" . I know he's a professional model so they must have just made a few calls instead of using a standby from the interviews.

I wonder where they got Leo. Someone who doesn't watch the show and knows nothing about how it works is unlikely to have " gone through the process" . I know he's a professional model so they must have just made a few calls instead of using a standby from the interviews.
They may have placed ads with casting agencies or even just his agent would've told him about it. Again though, I'd be curious if anyone remembers him from auditions this year or previously or if he was just hand-picked to go in as an intruder without auditioning this year. Boog has said that she had tried out '12 and just missed out so that's why Alex was able to grab her so easily in '13 as an intruder because he was already well acquainted with her and I guess she fit the role they were after.

tweeted it.

It is Ryan from this year - Matt has tweeted it.

Ryan Buckingham is friends with Boog - they grew up together

I always thought that they put so much effort and analysis in picking housemates... and then i started to realise how they all know each other..
I still just kind of thought that was because the kind of fame hungry extroverts needed for the show would hang in the same groups
Now i realise they just can't be bothered auditioning people and if someone tells Alex to put someone on the show he will just be like okay yeah

If by "the process" she means that she texted the producer, played the Tully card (I still can't believe that she holds any weight with anyone, but there you go) and showed up in time for lockdown, then yes I guess she did.

I always thought that they put so much effort and analysis in picking housemates... and then i started to realise how they all know each other..
I still just kind of thought that was because the kind of fame hungry extroverts needed for the show would hang in the same groups
Now i realise they just can't be bothered auditioning people and if someone tells Alex to put someone on the show he will just be like okay yeah

Back in the day when Peter Abbott & Carmel Hill (psychologist) were running the show, that was the case. People were cast because of who they were, not who they knew or what they looked like. No surprises then that it was series 3 before we had our first non-ordinary-looking bombshell (Jo Ashton)...these days non-models are the exception not the rule. I also think that everything Alex M says about not casting stereotypes is a croc of shit...um, hello, Matt vs Dion? Cookie cutter gym meathead stereotype if ever I've seen it!

Why even look for 'Characters' in the first place. Stop trying to find specific characters or stereotypes.

'Oh it was between Tahan and Aisha'... Oh so you wanted a pretty, semi-ethnic girl who is apparently strong willed and a bitch. Gotcha.

So many times we hear 'oh so-and-so auditioned in whatever year but were not a great fit so we cast them this year'.

What happened to finding a group of people that are individually interesting regardless of the stereotype or the role you think they'd fill in the house and chuck them all together. Social experiment yes?

tweeted it.

Matt has said in Twitter that Ryan from this year is his mate. HOW!?!?! Can't stand that dickwad.

I also have a feeling the "process" may actually be a sneaky blowjob in the loos

Not much sneaky about Mike Goldman taking Bree overseas on holidays ( nd Bree magically re-entering house )

Not much sneaky about Saxon dating Gretel Kileen .

Igor staying at Mike Goldman's and 'going out partying'.

Jump onto the coat-tails of their 15 mins of fame.

What about the behind-the -scenes staff/contestants we do not know about.

Years ago i was on Wheel of Fortune and although i won 2 nites and was booted off the 3rd, no contestant i know got sucked off during the commercial breaks.

Low, low, low brow.

Back