Skip to main content

"Obviously I still went through the process..."

Sonic_waiting.gif

We're waiting

Any signs of what was to come for that poor broke down beauty queen Adriana Xenides?

Unfortunately, yes.

A family friend grew up with her, and even in her late 20's had major issues relating to paranoia of getting old, no amount of therapy helped her......sad :(

Unfortunately, yes.

A family friend grew up with her, and even in her late 20's had major issues relating to paranoia of getting old, no amount of therapy helped her......sad :(

I remember watching her when I was towards the end of my toddlers and tiara's pageant phase ;) and even then could see she was fragile. Very sad.

Matt has said in Twitter that Ryan from this year is his mate. HOW!?!?! Can't stand that dickwad.
Matt from last season has tweated that Ryan (Steggles) is his buddy.
Oh ok. I didn't know that. I had only seen where Ryan Buckingham from the season before tweated Matt (the one that hooked up with Layla) was his next door neighbour.
Now we're getting into second generation set ups!

They may have placed ads with casting agencies or even just his agent would've told him about it. Again though, I'd be curious if anyone remembers him from auditions this year or previously or if he was just hand-picked to go in as an intruder without auditioning this year. Boog has said that she had tried out '12 and just missed out so that's why Alex was able to grab her so easily in '13 as an intruder because he was already well acquainted with her and I guess she fit the role they were after.
I've been wondering about this myself. I would like to believe that he auditioned and the fact that people are mentioning that Sandra and Leo seemed to know each other may indicate that he auditioned and they met at the audition. However, given that he continually likes to say he doesn't own a TV (if this is true), I don't see what would have possessed him to audition. "I've never seen a BB episode", etc. That would be like me getting into The Mole without knowing what the game is about.

Maybe what they should do next year, is have 32 housemates at the ready, and let us decide who we want in the house.
So the producers can pick 1 v 1 match-ups, and the housemates (much like what they did this series) give us a 30 second spiel about who they are and what they do - but we vote for the housemate we want in the house (via Jump-In), thus we finish off the audition process and pick our housemates. Not only does it give us extra involvement in the show but it also means that there is less chance of clones getting in the series, and surely they can't gather 32 interesting people that know/work with/room with former housemates.

Sure logistically the idea won't work, but it is sure to raise interest in the show and also stop all the bias that goes into the audition process.

I've been wondering about this myself. I would like to believe that he auditioned and the fact that people are mentioning that Sandra and Leo seemed to know each other may indicate that he auditioned and they met at the audition. However, given that he continually likes to say he doesn't own a TV (if this is true), I don't see what would have possessed him to audition. "I've never seen a BB episode", etc. That would be like me getting into The Mole without knowing what the game is about.
I'd forgotten about the Sandra thing! So unless he knew her from just them both living on the GC, then it seems likely he did audition. As for the tv thing, he probably would've seen it in Canada as BBUS is aired there and maybe even here before he ditched the tv. I don't think he's claiming not to know what BB is or saying he's never seen it. He just said he hasn't seen it this year as he doesn't have a tv. The Mole's actually a great example... I watched maybe two episodes when I was still in the US because Anderson Cooper was hosting and that was over ten years ago but if a casting notice went up, I'd still have a good idea of what I was auditioning for despite not seeing it since then.

Reactions: jjg
Back