Skip to main content

Nominating the dog...wtf!?

It went on a bit too long - and then he nominated Tom for 4 and David for 1 point. So much for his ginormous set of brains. Skye has a better grasp of nominations strategy.

I don't understand why you think his noms aren't good strategy. All the housemates know the intruders are dead men walking* and so it makes sense to get another intruder up whom he thinks he can beat. If the italicized "1 point" is because he should've given Davis more points than that, Davis has had time to garner a fanbase so would be harder to beat.

* "The phrase "dead man walking" has traditionally been used in U.S. prisons to refer to a condemned prisoner being walked to the place of execution."

Since when was listening in on another HMs diary-room entry deemed acceptable behaviour? BB this year has been farcical. I'm actually starting to not enjoy BB anymore which is a massive shame & let down.

Do you mean when Richard and Skye were sitting at the bottom of the stairs, trying to listen to David's chat with Big Brother the other day?

:whistling:

I know that's what I was thinking...What if David was talking about who he will nominate, that's not right...

I thought it was amusing.
Amusing enough to vote to save ? ;)

The most amusing bit for me was that Big Brother had nothing to say and BB's response was edited out. He could have come back with a much more amusing comeback if he was quick smart that day :p

I think a lot of people hated it simply because they're looking for a reason to hate Richard.
You know, you get an idea in your head that you don't like someone and then criticize everything they do from that point.
The reaction from many of the posters here, particularly the OP, was way over the top in my opinion.

I think a lot of people hated it simply because they're looking for a reason to hate Richard.
You know, you get an idea in your head that you don't like someone and then criticize everything they do from that point.
The reaction from many of the posters here, particularly the OP, was way over the top in my opinion.

I found it amusing and humour may be his way of coping with stress. First time he'd had to nominate anyone.

Back