Skip to main content

Nominating the dog...wtf!?

kbomb247

What Richard did tonight was fucking stupid, childish, totally un-funny and try-hard in the extreme. Feelings on Richard aside though...what I couldn't get over was the fact that BB let him do it. Once upon a time, housemates would be punished relatively harshly for not taking nominations seriously. The production team have bastardised the show almost beyond recognition...but bastardising the game is a different scenario entirely. They take us for fucking idiots, really they do. What would happen if, had Dickhead nominated properly, his 1 point may have changed the outcome? How would you feel being the evicted housemate and knowing that improper nominations were allowed? SMH...

What Richard did tonight was fucking stupid, childish, totally un-funny and try-hard in the extreme. Feelings on Richard aside though...what I couldn't get over was the fact that BB let him do it. Once upon a time, housemates would be punished relatively harshly for not taking nominations seriously. The production team have bastardised the show almost beyond recognition...but bastardising the game is a different scenario entirely. They take us for fucking idiots, really they do. What would happen if, had Dickhead nominated properly, his 1 point may have changed the outcome? How would you feel being the evicted housemate and knowing that improper nominations were allowed? SMH...

That nomination was changed to David..

Lol'z[DOUBLEPOST=1415276816][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't think big brother likes Richards humour.

The first night he spoke in the diary room he said big brother looked good and big brother said something about him being original

I don't like Lina's humour either. She strikes me as someone who would make weird, obscure "jokes" about things (like spongebob) that no-one else would 'get'...then look down on said people for not being sophisticated or obscure or intelligent enough to 'get' the joke. Several housemates have already commented on her strange sense of humour.

Would have been nice for you to watch the rest of the show before making a stupid thread and spreading your hate agenda on something that didn't even eventuate and was clearly a joke.

I didn't find it especially funny, but .... take things way too serious much?

I thought it was funny, and I like how BB has been more lenient with nominations and nomination talk this year. I used to find it annoying how BB was so strict with it. They would change their reason to something disingenuous because their real reason wasn't "acceptable". I say let them nominate whoever they want for whatever reason.

I missed the show tonight. Did he REALLY nominate the dog? What a frigging tool. And, like you said, that is a wasted vote. BB only want our money. That's the bottom line. All the execs on the show are rolling in $$$.

Back