Skip to main content

Newbie Thread

Welcome to the forums @Kismet -- glad you found us!
How are you enjoying the show this year?

Hi and thank you for the welcome. :) I am finding it ok. A couple of favourites have already been ousted unfortunately, but that's how the show works. *shrug* An early hunch tells me Sandra will get to the final two. She just seems like a genuinely nice chick.

Hi and thank you for the welcome. :) I am finding it ok. A couple of favourites have already been ousted unfortunately, but that's how the show works. *shrug* An early hunch tells me Sandra will get to the final two. She just seems like a genuinely nice chick.
That's good. I still LOVE the show. Sandra lost a bit of respect around here after the Sam stuff.. But she showed promise early.

@bleachy_dude ... what did I miss re Sam and Sandra? :/[DOUBLEPOST=1412305871][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sandra basically throwing herself at Sam even though he has a girlfriend on the outside.

She had some lame line for him along the lines of "you'll always be someone else's"

Seemingly according to Katie's interview with @Benjamin2012HM though, Sam drew the line and Sandra understands. She told Katie that she often gets a crush on guys but ends up just being good mates with them and she is happy to be just good mates with Sam.

Sandra basically throwing herself at Sam even though he has a girlfriend on the outside.

She had some lame line for him along the lines of "you'll always be someone else's"

Seemingly according to Katie's interview with @Benjamin2012HM though, Sam drew the line and Sandra understands. She told Katie that she often gets a crush on guys but ends up just being good mates with them and she is happy to be just good mates with Sam.

Seems there is a lot of crushes happening early on this year! Cat and Lawson is another.. and Skye and...anyone..lol

Seems there is a lot of crushes happening early on this year! Cat and Lawson is another.. and Skye and...anyone..lol
Yeah the crushes isn't the issue. The issue is that both Sam and Lawson have partners on the outside.

Producers are probably loving it though. The Tully and Drew drama last year caused a media storm = good for revenue and ratings.

Back