Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

haha...phew ok
but do you recognize that what you think is ordinary
is actually rather devastating
(especially...I say again especially because you are utterly unaware)
it's um...
um...
well not phew
more
um
gulp eeeek.......let's change the subject as I run away LOLOL
eeek

haha...phew ok
but do you recognize that what you think is ordinary
is actually rather devastating
(especially...I say again especially because you are utterly unaware)
it's um...
um...
well not phew
more
um
gulp eeeek.......let's change the subject as I run away LOLOL
eeek

I guess we all have our own perceptions.

I feel like Twitter has become unusable overnight because it’s started putting posts from accounts followed by the accounts I follow, or posts liked by the accounts I follow into the feed. With all the ads, less than 50% of the stuff I see is now from the accounts I actually follow.

I feel like Twitter has become unusable overnight because it’s started putting posts from accounts followed by the accounts I follow, or posts liked by the accounts I follow into the feed. With all the ads, less than 50% of the stuff I see is now from the accounts I actually follow.
Click on the 'sparkle' at top right and switch to Latest Tweets. All of the recommended crap will disappear.

If anything, it's Instagram that is a cesspool of promoted nonsense.

Click on the 'sparkle' at top right and switch to Latest Tweets. All of the recommended crap will disappear.

If anything, it's Instagram that is a cesspool of promoted nonsense.
Ah thanks. I think i may have had to do that before. They must have ’redefaulted’ my settings recently.

I’m not so much on Insta but if facebook’s anything to go by, it’s gonna be awful.

Ah thanks. I think i may have had to do that before. They must have ’redefaulted’ my settings recently.

I’m not so much on Insta but if facebook’s anything to go by, it’s gonna be awful.
Yeah they switch you back to their default option every so often, it's very annoying.

Now with Musk in charge it's become even worse!

Back