Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

tumblr_n25e9ljY7H1rb87wyo1_400.gif

well they might be in another dimension. but how to schnrooove it?

I am completely and totally and utterly in favour if Reepbot having his own thread and staying mainly there unless he actually has relevant content to contribute to the thread (ie posting all his bloggy non interactive content there rather than disrupting other threads).

Reasons people aren't posting:

- End of Big Brother and they aren't interested in other reality shows.

- They've run out of things to talk about.

- They are all trapped in some kind of time loop.

- They see us posting all these awesome and interesting stuff and know they can't compete with it.

- The witty factor.

- They are here, but they are stuck in another dimension.

- They have all gone to Mars and the internet hasn't been set up there just yet.

- Maybe inigo was like the trendsetter of this forum and now that she doesn't post here anymore it is no longer considered cool?

- They all have lives, or are pretending to have them.
Plus

-you

I am completely and totally and utterly in favour if Reepbot having his own thread and staying mainly there unless he actually has relevant content to contribute to the thread (ie posting all his bloggy non interactive content there rather than disrupting other threads).

if you feel that strongly about it why don't you make a thread about it? anyway this is the off topic thread, which means anything not related to other threads can be posted here. that is my understanding of what off topic means. and also me posting something five hours after the last post does not constitute as disrupting.

Plus

-you

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i'm not that important. or should that be schofffportant schniff schnoof? said the water to the spoon, do you want to go to the moon? how? on my balloon. why yes certainly. so the water and the spoon went to the moon on the balloon and had a wonderful time.

Reepbot clearly isn’t listening to anything anyone is telling him in this intervention. He is quite draining to deal with honestly.

Reepbot clearly isn’t listening to anything anyone is telling him in this intervention. He is quite draining to deal with honestly.
He damn well knows exactly what he's doing, he knows very well what we are going on about and he's arrogant, yes, arrogant, enough to keep going, because he will use whatever means he has at his disposal to try and wear everyone else down.

He lost me when he said
I don't care who enjoys it or not. this is my posting style and i'm not going to change it.
and
and of course i don't care what people on here say about my posting style. i don't see that as arrogant, i see that as me sticking up for who i am and not wanting to change or follow the crowd.

That explicitly spells out that he does not respect, take advice from, or meaningfully interact with anyone on this forum.
He sees the forum as his own personal blog, where he can mooo, miaow and schniff schnoof to his hearts content, regardless of what anyone else is talking about or their reactions to those kind of posts.
This and continual statements that he only "cares about" a certain poster who isn't even here anymore.

He could easily make an effort to interact if he wanted to.
I can only conclude that his refusal to do so, or take anyone's advice, means that he prefers it this way, and has no regard for how other posters feel. Perhaps he even enjoys annoying us, it's a game of sorts.

He lost me when he said

and

That explicitly spells out that he does not respect, take advice from, or meaningfully interact with anyone on this forum.
He sees the forum as his own personal blog, where he can mooo, miaow and schniff schnoof to his hearts content, regardless of what anyone else is talking about or their reactions to those kind of posts.
This and continual statements that he only "cares about" a certain poster who isn't even here anymore.

He could easily make an effort to interact if he wanted to.
I can only conclude that his refusal to do so, or take anyone's advice, means that he prefers it this way, and has no regard for how other posters feel. Perhaps he even enjoys annoying us, it's a game of sorts.

why would i want to take advice from posters who continually belittle, condescend, and insult me? restricting someone's self-expression is fundamentally abhorrent to me.

He damn well knows exactly what he's doing, he knows very well what we are going on about and he's arrogant, yes, arrogant, enough to keep going, because he will use whatever means he has at his disposal to try and wear everyone else down.

i don't want to wear anyone down though.

:(

why would i want to take advice from posters who continually belittle, condescend, and insult me? restricting someone's self-expression is fundamentally abhorrent to me.

The posters you are presumably referring to (Affable, kxk, Mooseface and Isee) have all, as far as I can see, tried to offer you friendship, and when they (and myself, though I'm not particularly invested personally) offer advice, you automatically see it as an ATTACK.

The posters you are presumably referring to (Affable, kxk, Mooseface and Isee) have all, as far as I can see, tried to offer you friendship, and when they (and myself, though I'm not particularly invested personally) offer advice, you automatically see it as an ATTACK.

Those people were not my friends and never were. They only liked me when they thought I was dancing along to their tune. But the minute I disagree with them they turn on me.

Inigo was my only true friend on here.

He does this alot. That’s why I was saying yesterday that he may suffer from paranoia.

There are other things he does as well which are like paranoia signs.

Those people were not my friends and never were. They only liked me when they thought I was dancing along to their tune. But the minute I disagree with them they turn on me.

Inigo was my only true friend on here.

I'm sorry that you feel that way. But unless you let go of the idea that you can only have one friend, and open yourself up to new experiences, you are going to have a miserable time on here. And this is a MUCH nicer forum than most.

Back