• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Interesting. Seems like someone might have been defending Dystopia a few weeks ago?
You cannot pinpoint a single sentence or paragraph in the two posts you quote to substantiate your accusations so you simply revert to generalizations.

if you dont know why those posts are bigoted then i feel pity for you for being so ignorant.

Nobody has a problem with him. Everybody has a problem with you.

What is the "something wrong" you are talking about? Be specific. You said "reepbot said you partook in the behaviour and were rightfully banned" but yet a few weeks ago you appeared to be defending the behaviour from Dystopia that reepbot had a problem with.

Just seems inconsistent to me. What behaviour did I specifically partake in and why would you trust what reepbot says? You don't seem the type that would trust reepbot's judgement so it's a bit surprising coming from you!

Affable

What is the "something wrong" you are talking about? Be specific. You said "reepbot said you partook in the behaviour and were rightfully banned" but yet a few weeks ago you appeared to be defending the behaviour from Dystopia that reepbot had a problem with.

Just seems inconsistent to me. What behaviour did I specifically partake in and why would you trust what reepbot says? You don't seem the type that would trust reepbot's judgement so it's a bit surprising coming from you!

the “something wrong” is the issue or drama that you are trying to make out of nothing. I stood by what Dystopia said to reepbot, absolutely.

I do not stand by derogatory islamophobic posts which reepbot said you both made. You were both banned for whatever reason so I am inclined to believe it.

Reactions: kxk
the “something wrong” is the issue or drama that you are trying to make out of nothing. I stood by what Dystopia said to reepbot, absolutely.

I do not stand by derogatory islamophobic posts which reepbot said you both made. You were both banned for whatever reason so I am inclined to believe it.

I did not make and would not want to make any derogatory Islamophobic posts but if you want to believe reepbot then that's your choice. I don't consider reepbot to be reliable source. I can't speak for Dystopia. Some of what he said, I understand why people would be concerned about that and why it shouldn't be tolerated on a forum. But I can't control what other posters do.

reepbot

Somehow I Still Believe
I did not make and would not want to make any derogatory Islamophobic posts but if you want to believe reepbot then that's your choice. I don't consider reepbot to be reliable source. I can't speak for Dystopia. Some of what he said, I understand why people would be concerned about that and why it shouldn't be tolerated on a forum. But I can't control what other posters do.

You don't know me.

Affable

True. He’s about as reliable as a flat tyre.

reepbot

Somehow I Still Believe
True. He’s about as reliable as a flat tyre.

Well anyway, my view on the matter is irrelevant. If the moderator or moderators deem there is grounds enough for disciplinary action to be taken against a poster or posters than surely that is all the proof that is needed?

Last edited: