Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Maybe you misinterpret my posts... or maybe you haven't read them all... or maybe my posts are too long for you 🤔
Would you like me to ask you to point out a particular post that is bigoted?

Your posts are very much long winded, and full of nothing but bigoted smug superiority. But they are not too long for me. They are just boring.

If you mean that he is actually NOT religious... you are right. More kudos to him for playing the game.
As president, you are expected to be a Christian, preferably an evangelical Christian like George Bush, who would get on his knees in the oval office and ask Jesus for guidance.

JFK almost didn't become president because he was an Irish Catholic. His dad's connections to the mob ensured success in the end.

...and 'Buraq', erroneously often referred to as 'Barry' by some arrogant hillbillies, Buraq Obama is still trying to convince the world that he is not a Muslim.

SNOWMAN story

It snowed last night…
8:00 am: I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn’t make a snow woman.

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman’s voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 - The transgender man..women…person asked why I didn’t just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up .

8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.

8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 - TV news crew from BBC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied “Snowballs” and am now called a sexist.

9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

By noon it all melted

Moral:

There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become, all because of snowflakes.

@Isee - Since you made me read that long speech by Ardern, it's only fair that I should make you read the little story above. I trust that you can see its pertinence in relation to Ardern's visions and goals.

There are hundreds more, but I don't want to go over the character limit of this post. Not that there is any character in those quoted posts to begin with. Only ignorant bigoted toxicity.

Your posts are very much long winded, and full of nothing but bigoted smug superiority. But they are not too long for me. They are just boring.

There are hundreds more, but I don't want to go over the character limit of this post. Not that there is any character in those quoted posts to begin with. Only ignorant bigoted toxicity.
You cannot pinpoint a single sentence or paragraph in the two posts you quote to substantiate your accusations so you simply revert to generalizations.

You cannot pinpoint a single sentence or paragraph in the two posts you quote to substantiate your accusations so you simply revert to generalizations.

if you dont know why those posts are bigoted then i feel pity for you for being so ignorant.

Paul Murray: "She turned around and said that Queensland hospitals are for Queenslanders, despite the fact that only 45% of the Queensland heath system is actually paid for by Queensland taxpayers, the rest of it, federal taxpayers..."

I can understand as a state leader in any of the states it is about managing the risks when it comes to border control, but they also need to measure the risks of not allowing certain people through in certain cases. The problem is when people take advatage of those oportunites. In SA we had a case of a a family coming through a border control from Vic and saying they needed to get to the hospital for an emergency (broken bone) and the border control let them through. They never showed up that the local hospital or in fact an hospital and the police found them ina suburb in Adelaide 24 hours later. I can see the merit in having a permit if you live near the border and another state is going to be the closest one to get to for emergency services etc, so the people at the border know these people are more likely to be coming through for a genuine reason as they had to apply for a permit. I also think there needs to be there needs to be some sort of agreement in place between both states involved to make bordertowns liveable (and admittedly i don't know what has happened in a place like Albury/Wodonga in the last few weeks but I would hope that there has been a practical solution worked out.)

I can understand as a state leader in any of the states it is about managing the risks when it comes to border control, but they also need to measure the risks of not allowing certain people through in certain cases. The problem is when people take advatage of those oportunites. In SA we had a case of a a family coming through a border control from Vic and saying they needed to get to the hospital for an emergency (broken bone) and the border control let them through. They never showed up that the local hospital or in fact an hospital and the police found them ina suburb in Adelaide 24 hours later. I can see the merit in having a permit if you live near the border and another state is going to be the closest one to get to for emergency services etc, so the people at the border know these people are more likely to be coming through for a genuine reason as they had to apply for a permit. I also think there needs to be there needs to be some sort of agreement in place between both states involved to make bordertowns liveable (and admittedly i don't know what has happened in a place like Albury/Wodonga in the last few weeks but I would hope that there has been a practical solution worked out.)

A permit system makes sense. I just think Palaszczuk's comment lacked compassion for people who have genuine reasons for being treated in a different state.

Annastacia Palaszczuk: "People living in New South Wales, they have New South Wales hospitals. In Queensland we have Queensland hospitals for for our people."

What if Gladys said something like that to this Queensland woman who had brain surgery in Sydney?

A permit system makes sense. I just think Palaszczuk's comment lacked compassion for people who have genuine reasons for being treated in a different state.

Annastacia Palaszczuk: "People living in New South Wales, they have New South Wales hospitals. In Queensland we have Queensland hospitals for for our people."

What if Gladys said something like that to this Queensland woman who had brain surgery in Sydney?

She's being a leader, not a follower.

WATCH AND FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE CONTEXT BEFORE COMMENTING ON THINGS.

Maybe later. I'm watching Agatha Christie's Poirot.

And besides, I live in Queensland. I don't need to watch some brain dead Murdoch worshipping fool sprout nonsense.

Back