• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Beach

Keep Beaching
I reckon a Gold Coast one could be good cause of the beaches, they could name it Real Housewives of GC. I believe Brisbane was the original rumour when there was talk of a second franchise.
For me Brisbane doesn't seem to have the right image for a Housewives series.

I think the Gold Coast might be a good choice but I assume Perth would have a larger selection of wealthy women to cast.

Fuzz

It's hard for me to identify with any of those women as their behaviour on the show was so often beyond how I'd address conflict in life.

I perceive the Housewives shows as a funny escape rather than relatable reality television.
Yes.
I think if you find reality tv relatable, you may have bigger issues than just enjoying it.
Tho I have seen types on this forum who live breathe and roll around in mud with it. :p :p

Affable

Yes.
I think if you find reality tv relatable, you may have bigger issues than just enjoying it.
Tho I have seen types on this forum who live breathe and roll around in mud with it. :p :p

Don’t we all have issues then? You’re a Bulldogs supporter after all.

Fuzz

I can't imagine you swearing that often anyway. I imagine you to be the type of person who would be sensitive to that type of language.
Think you swearing judiciously. Sparse but needed on occasion.
A compliment

Fuzz

I reckon a Gold Coast one could be good cause of the beaches, they could name it Real Housewives of GC. I believe Brisbane was the original rumour when there was talk of a second franchise.
Real housewives of frankston.Needs to be done.
More truth bombs, casks and ice could provide a more truthful perspective

Fuzz

I think you strategically know what to say and when in certain discussions. I don't think we ever know what you're really thinking.

Affy doesnt know what he is thinking half the time.
Such is its genius.
He taps into a realm us lesser humanoids cannot fathom.

Fuzz

Was a compliment dear fellow.
You are an independent free thinker..
You dont follow the herd.
You are not a sheep.
You are mutton with wisdom.