Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

123736-deadwood-huzzah-gif-imgur-al-s-7yij.gif

I can't imagine you swearing that often anyway. I imagine you to be the type of person who would be sensitive to that type of language.

I'm not sensitive to it. Just don't use it in real life unless I get mad. Like if someone was being dishonest or fake with me.

Who do you identify the most with beach?
From melb or sydney and why?

It's hard for me to identify with any of those women as their behaviour on the show was so often beyond how I'd address conflict in life.

I perceive the Housewives shows as a funny escape rather than relatable reality television.

Despite liking Sally, I think I identify with Chyka most, cause if I have strong opinions I tend not to say them and I stay out of drama like Chyka, only intervene if necessary, but I am all for banter.

If there could be another Australian Real Housewives series which location would you choose?

Brisbane, Gold Coast or Perth?

If there could be another Australian Real Housewives series which location would you choose?

Brisbane, Gold Coast or Perth?
I reckon a Gold Coast one could be good cause of the beaches, they could name it Real Housewives of GC. I believe Brisbane was the original rumour when there was talk of a second franchise.

So let me get this straight: Karrah starts an argument with Danica and Danica gets kicked out of TomTom for it? Logic...

Back