Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Articles don’t have to be fake for it to be fake news.

He titled an exclusive the other day when another media outlet had an article published earlier. That is fake news right there. Enemy of the people.
But technically, he was the exclusive cause he was able to confirm it. And plus it's the showbiz industry, even if he twisted the truth a lil, it's not gonna kill anyone.

Nooooo, he is defs not a trouble maker, he has not thrown one fowl comment. He's only defended himself, and he has a right to. I would compare him to Sally from hw.

I disagree with his posts on housemate Chad but his presence seemed to have made the discussion more interesting.

Last edited:
I disagree with his posts on housemate Chad but his presence seemed to have made the discussion more interesting. I think he should stay.
agreed. But i think he was justified in his article about Chad, cause technically it was controversial cause the site removed the photos of him, which hints at the fact that seven may have known about the photos.

Collingwood bogans and classy don’t go together in the same sentence.
6f63abb34a4f1757556ee28f7f92505a.jpg

I disagree with his posts on housemate Chad but his presence seemed to have made the discussion more interesting. I think he should stay, especially because he infuriates some people without resorting to vulgar language.

Why do you disagree with his posts on housemate Chad?

I remember someone in the thread saying that the article is going to take a toll on Chad's mental health, but I disagree cause in order to do nude shoots, you'd have to not care what people would think and be confident.

I remember someone in the thread saying that the article is going to take a toll on Chad's mental health, but I disagree cause in order to do nude shoots, you'd have to not care what people would think and be confident.

Were the photos from before he had any association with Big Brother?

If yes then I don't think he would have expected scrutiny on this scale.

I think it could still have an impact on mental health if it becomes on ongoing public conversation during the show's airing.

Back