Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

We've sent the bailiffs around to remove all devices that can connect to the internet. The PC, the laptop, the tablet, the phone, the TV, the fridge.
The fridge. Excellent. Excuse my querying but I do like to know minute details so as to know if what I post is going to be read by someone banned but who is still able to read and potentially to come back at me with ammunition. Sounds a bit cautious of me and I'm not going to besmirch someone while they're not here, but you get what I mean.

The fridge. Excellent. Excuse my querying but I do like to know minute details so as to know if what I post is going to be read by someone banned but who is still able to read and potentially to come back at me with ammunition. Sounds a bit cautious of me and I'm not going to besmirch someone while they're not here, but you get what I mean.
Hey KK. I don't think the Mods here (or anywhere) have the power to ban someone entirely from accessing The Internet. So what you write here is (always) public. Lurkers can always lurk. There is possibly also no way of knowing whether someone who has been banned can not come back under a new user name.

Depending on the degree to which the Mods vet things they may need a new email address, IP, computer, address, name, telephone number, country.... But there is probably no way of really knowing.

Hey KK. I don't think the Mods here (or anywhere) have the power to ban someone entirely from accessing The Internet. So what you write here is (always) public. Lurkers can always lurk. There is possibly also no way of knowing whether someone who has been banned can not come back under a new user name.
What I meant by being banned is not from the internet as a whole, but entirely from this particular site. Obviously they can and have done, but what I was getting at more is that those who are on 'leave' for a month, are they in that same no contact, no access, no even getting within a sniff of here situation, or do they have a little window where they can see but not touch, just like someone who hasn't logged in.[DOUBLEPOST=1468070417][/DOUBLEPOST]
Depending on the degree to which the Mods vet things they may need a new email address, IP, computer, address, name, telephone number, country.... But there is probably no way of really knowing.
That crossed my mind too.

I think I will undertake a self imposed 2 week no expenses paid banned vacation. I don't understand some posts that reference me. Sorry to be dense but I can't tell whether they are supportive or negative. I don't want more conflict. I have enough in my work as it is. I really don't like it. So see you in two weeks.... Hopefully,

I think I will undertake a self imposed 2 week no expenses paid banned vacation. I don't understand some posts that reference me. Sorry to be dense but I can't tell whether they are supportive or negative. I don't want more conflict. I have enough in my work as it is. I really don't like it. So see you in two weeks.... Hopefully,
If that was a reference to my posts earlier, they were supportive. As for the other ?

The Drama Llama was out in force tonight!

No I am not talking about this forum, but at the pub. So Saturday night we turn the lights off and have a DJ.... it's kind of like a nightclub. A girl that works at the pub was out tonight drinking and she caused a lot of drama in the beer garden and this is all happening while the 5.O are cracking down on us for intox..... the girl I really like, but I'm pretty sure I heard the bosses saying that she was fired.

Anyway.... shift is over... I'm tired... good night all.

P.S @Khun Khun Trala... or any banned member can still read the forums. I'm pretty sure they are just unable to log in for the amount of time they are banned. Hope that answers your question.

No I am not talking about this forum, but at the pub. So Saturday night we turn the lights off and have a DJ.... it's kind of like a nightclub. A girl that works at the pub was out tonight drinking and she caused a lot of drama in the beer garden and this is all happening while the 5.O are cracking down on us for intox..... the girl I really like, but I'm pretty sure I heard the bosses saying that she was fired.

P.S @Khun Khun Trala... or any banned member can still read the forums. I'm pretty sure they are just unable to log in for the amount of time they are banned. Hope that answers your question.
Thanks. It does. I'm tired too but have another 5.5 hours to go before I can go home.

Why on earth would an employee get pissed and create drama at her place of employ? Silly, silly, silly. What's a 5.O?

This morning, I put a croissant in the oven for a special breakfast treat with the heat quite high (hungry and impatient). But, due to a long phone call, I forgot about it and when I realised, it was BLACK.... as in almost burnt to a cinder! Nothing but ashes! Caputski! LUCKILY, there was a spare and it was very NICE with lime marmalade, yum.

I love my Ham Cheese and Pineapple Croissants! Both of my ovens are on the blink atm :( so I have to eat out to get a taste atm! I like the taste of Lime Marmy .....

@Brekkie You mean we're sending them into Big Brother lockdown? *cue speculation*

Ha ha - Now All We Know - camerashy got banned!!!!!!!!!!!

AWWW I will miss you mooney :( I know you took offence to my typos, in your name - but it was always a typo xxx Come back soon

LOL - Inigo - when I was a Publican, I had the same issue and being the Pubilcan I had a huge issue with stuff like this. People think that living in a small town they can do what they want. Not a good look for others working there, that have to enforce RSA. As much as you like her, she does have a responsibility to act as to what is expected of others in the Pub. It is a tough industry.

Sleep well :)

Thanks. It does. I'm tired too but have another 5.5 hours to go before I can go home.

Why on earth would an employee get pissed and create drama at her place of employ? Silly, silly, silly. What's a 5.O?

One that has no respect. In the industry, you have to enforce the Law. Totally fine line between making money and setting the rules. It is a really frustrating place to own a business. People sneak drinks in - sometimes get loaded before they arrive - no telling what will happen until something like this happens. Maybe she knew she was fired before she did this, and went crazy? If the bosses fired her before she did this, they knew what she was capable of.

I had an employee resign and then the next night came in - totally off her face and when she was refused service made a huge drama in front of many elderly locals - threw stuff around, stole ans drank other peoples beers - threw the outside signs onto the Highway and was a right bitch. Someone employed to serve, should know that this is totally not acceptable.

The next day I got many Death Threats. I closed the pisser down after that.

I am not sure what 5.0 is @Khun Khun but I think it might have do with the cops and Liquor Licencing .... they are full on! Maybe that is their strike force name in NSW LOL - Big fines apply for supplying people drinking on your premises that are 'Drunk'

I put in a pretty good effort with my Breaking Bad mission last night, not sure how many episodes I actually watched but I started at 5:30 and finally had to switch it off at midnight when I could barely keep my eyes open. It's so good!

Hey has anyone tried SNS nails? I am a shellac girl and was before anyone else I know but I am considering ditching it for SNS once I get a personal review, but no one I know has used it. I still don't understand how it works!

My limited experience with being banned was when The Hulk banned me, I could view everything as long as I wasn't logged in however I later was IP banned for a bit so I couldn't even do that. I kind of hope "he" is the latter, however I also like the idea of him being unable to spill his vitriol despite reading along whilst slowly going mad. Either way.

Also, at the risk of being a mummy jacker - ie, the worst - this little ban quantified something strange for me, when those on the one month ban come back I will almost certainly have a :dummy:

My limited experience with being banned was when The Hulk banned me, I could view everything as long as I wasn't logged in however I later was IP banned for a bit so I couldn't even do that. I kind of hope "he" is the latter, however I also like the idea of him being unable to spill his vitriol despite reading along whilst slowly going mad. Either way.

Also, at the risk of being a mummy jacker - ie, the worst - this little ban quantified something strange for me, when those on the one month ban come back I will almost certainly have a :dummy:
I was wondering how long you have Jessy. Such an exciting time for you. Xx

I was wondering how long you have Jessy. Such an exciting time for you. Xx

Thanks shadow, the due date has changed slightly a few times even though I'd expect IVF to be much more accurate, but it should be around 2 weeks. I've been told to be prepared for anything from 1 to 5 weeks though. I'm definitely not ready for 1 week!

Thanks shadow, the due date has changed slightly a few times even though I'd expect IVF to be much more accurate, but it should be around 2 weeks. I've been told to be prepared for anything from 1 to 5 weeks though. I'm definitely not ready for 1 week!
I would've thought that labour happens when it happens in regards to timing. The conception method shouldn't determine that, should it? Unless fertilisation and transfers dates mix it up. There can be a few weeks difference. 1-5 sounds about right then. Any time. Woohoo!

I would've thought that labour happens when it happens in regards to timing. The conception method shouldn't determine that, should it? Unless fertilisation and transfers dates mix it up. There can be a few weeks difference. 1-5 sounds about right then. Any time. Woohoo!

I think the thing is that more often than not with conventional conception you don't know the exact date of implantation and it's calculated in relation to your last period which is usually accurate but not always, whereas with any assisted conception you can be a bit more specific, ie, knowing if it was a 3 day or 5 day embryo as well as knowing the exact date it was transferred.

So from that I would have thought the due date was much more accurate so I was surprised when it changed around a few times. But I guess the due date itself is only a rough guide and the body and the baby just do whatever they want and it comes when it's ready.

I think the thing is that more often than not with conventional conception you don't know the exact date of implantation and it's calculated in relation to your last period which is usually accurate but not always, whereas with any assisted conception you can be a bit more specific, ie, knowing if it was a 3 day or 5 day embryo as well as knowing the exact date it was transferred.

So from that I would have thought the due date was much more accurate so I was surprised when it changed around a few times. But I guess the due date itself is only a rough guide and the body and the baby just do whatever they want and it comes when it's ready.

Gosh is the Gayby not cooked yet!? It feels like it's been forever! I can only imagine how the Mrs is doing!

Back