Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Well....we'll see how this goes
Hope for safe passage for the thread Moosen.
History_Speeches_6000_Eyewitness_Hindenberg_Disaster_still_624x352.jpg

I mean......
article-1391220-0C469D0000000578-848_468x409.jpg

Dont know if they are exactly optimistic images but I am a student of history.
Perhaps better to offer this with the hope of new history making in mind.
stock-photo-leafed-clover-ladybugs-and-card-on-wooden-board-good-luck-german-182165735.jpg

Can we make peace? Maintain peace? How is everybody? How are everyone's: toenails, microdemabrasionliposuctionbotoxfacialmanicure plans, baby planning, teapot poems, movie review, travel plans, nightshift woes, shopping/renovation, bus trips, crosswords, studies?

Are you a big believer in luck mooseface?
Sometimes, reepbot. Sometimes. I dont know what it means. But I think I sometimes believe in it. As Fuzz just posted the German word for luck is 'Glück'. And 'Glück' has a double meaning: it means both 'luck' and 'happiness'. So Fuzz has wished us much luck and much happiness, simultaneously. Thank you Fuzz!

This morning, I put a croissant in the oven for a special breakfast treat with the heat quite high (hungry and impatient). But, due to a long phone call, I forgot about it and when I realised, it was BLACK.... as in almost burnt to a cinder! Nothing but ashes! Caputski! LUCKILY, there was a spare and it was very NICE with lime marmalade, yum.

Hi all I'm to have survived the mass banning of 2016.

I've been conversing with the dead and Trala is happy/relieved to have a break and she will rise from the ashes of all who have been banned in a months time to come and chit chat with us all again.

So anyway, let's make this forum great again!

First order of business is to build a wall to keep all the Mexicans out! And the best part is we are going to make them pay for it...just kidding... happy chatting everyone.

Hi all I'm to have survived the mass banning of 2016.

I've been conversing with the dead and Trala is happy/relieved to have a break and she will rise from the ashes of all who have been banned in a months time to come and chit chat with us all again.

So anyway, let's make this forum great again!

First order of business is to build a wall to keep all the Mexicans out! And the best part is we are going to make them pay for it...just kidding... happy chatting everyone.
Is Trala able to read threads and pms or is that banned too?

I know all of that except the last sentence, but I am wondering if anything can be accessed or it's a real ban. No contact at all.

I know all of that except the last sentence, but I am wondering if anything can be accessed or it's a real ban. No contact at all.
You have always been able to browse the forum as a visitor/lurker. They can read what is going on. But visitor/lurkers cannot post. (Hi visitors and lurkers).

Back