My Kitchen Rules! Yay!

CaspersMum

Yanked to Oz
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Starts Monday. Thank God. Finally something to watch! :D

I lust after Manu.

*in an extreme poncey french accent*

I find that................... Manu...........pauses far to........................................................ much when he..............................speaks

*recap of the last sentence!*

I find that................... Manu...........pauses far to........................................................ much when he..............................speaks

and that watching the show is wayyy too distracting and repetitive for me....

*recap of the last bit*

*voice over*

Sean apparently finds that MKR is far too distracting and repetitive and that Manu pauses too much in his extreme poncey french accent...

I probably won't be watching it then....

*recap of the last bit*

*voice over*

Sean apparently finds that MKR is far too distracting and repetitive and that Manu pauses too much in his extreme poncey french accent...

How dare you?

HOW DARE YOU?!

How dare you come in here and mock our Manu! He is the croissant to my steaming hot coffee, the snail to my frogs legs, the third person needed to complete my perfect Ménage à trois!

He is a French God and while in here you must either salivate or titillate when mentioning his name, or you will find yourself on report!

Ponchey French accent indeed...

Last edited:
I am so excited about this show!

I simply loved it last year!

I loved it, too! I watched it for the first time last year and got hooked very quickly. Manu is the olive in my martini, too.

*recap of the last bit*

*voice over*

Lol.

I love Manu too but the repetitive recaps on all the shows drives me bananas.

I love to watch the ones who overly criticize everything and then when it's their turn to cook they crumble. It makes me laugh.

and I do agree.....................Manu........................takes a ...................................very long...............................time to .........................................finish a sentence. But it just means the camera is on him longer. HA!

I too love this fluff for fun show......but I'm committed to Marco he's awesome, manu I love to watch, but I'm beginning to think he may be a fuckwit driving around with his learners and no supervision is not smart.

Think I will drift between the 2, usually both have so much filler crap you can flip between them. Do love the house visits, and a don't care who gets chucked out on MC.

It was funny back in early August they were filming this in my street. Yet the production people wouldn't say what it was. I recognise a bunch of the people though.

On that night they were themed in 70s kind of clothes. And I saw them filming them all lining up two by two on the street. Then walking up commenting on the house. Then going back lining up and doing it again. lol

It was funny back in early August they were filming this in my street. Yet the production people wouldn't say what it was. I recognise a bunch of the people though.

On that night they were themed in 70s kind of clothes. And I saw them filming them all lining up two by two on the street. Then walking up commenting on the house. Then going back lining up and doing it again. lol

Im guessing its tonights show you saw then?

I love how they all seem to be from the upper ends the socioeconomic spectrum

Watching one and taping the other, Muttie darling. I just can't miss a minute of either Matt or Manu. See? J'adore men with 'm' names!

;) I was wondering who would win Manu or Matt!

So why would you go on a cooking/eating show if you disliked a whole portion of food? Be like me going on then not eating peoples meals because Im a vegetarian...

Also is Pete a lot thinner? I know he has had a haircut and a spray tan but he looks a lot thinner

Back