Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules 2015

I actually don't like how they are talking to each other, ..... I am doing this because, .......... we can't stop now because it it the semi - any final ..... this is our last dish EVER etc etc - all too staged this series IMHO

I actually don't like how they are talking to each other, ..... I am doing this because, .......... we can't stop now because it it the semi - any final ..... this is our last dish EVER etc etc - all too staged this series IMHO
Oh yeah I agree. I think they are told to say that. And I don't believe they all rush at the end of time to plate up. Tonight I was getting a little tired of jac and shaz, saying we r only from mt isa like a hundred times and we r only Jac and Shaz

It's all very contrived. I would prefer more reality, but it's probably not going to happen on these shows.
Just after the finale, Jac n' Shaz hit the news because they were apparently devastated to find out they didn't win, having recorded an ending where they won. I think that sucks, it's cruel and manipulative and there should be a better way of doing it.

I find it so bizarre how they film 2 endings. I understand it, but it looks so genuine with the happiness from the winning team and their family, it's weird to think how contrived it really is.

Ernie cries at least4 times an ep.
When Steve was pulling at his nose whilst tearing:cry: up last night then went to start cooking, I was like WTF?:wtf:

Wash ya bloody hands you grot. Oh and the constant running his fingers through his hair. Gross.

Sorry I don't care how bloody good a cook he is but if I saw someone doing what he was doing last night, no way in hell I would be eating their food.

o
When Steve was pulling at his nose whilst tearing:cry: up last night then went to start cooking, I was like WTF?:wtf:

Wash ya bloody hands you grot. Oh and the constant running his fingers through his hair. Gross.

Sorry I don't care how bloody good a cook he is but if I saw someone doing what he was doing last night, no way in hell I would be eating their food.

Oops I meant Will (not Steve) in this post.

...what a shame the girls didn't win it... oh well... they tried hard... I do agree about the 'we're just plain old Jac and Shaz from Mount Isa' talk... it was wearing thin at the end... cheers.

Reactions: Jam
Back