Skip to main content

Mikkayla Appreciation Thread

I'd say Mikkayla is going to be nominated each week as she seems to be irritating the HMs - which is great so am hoping she stays in.

I loved the moment when Tahan entered the house and Xavier greeted her with "Hi I'm Xavier and this is my wife Mikkayla!" HILARIOUS!!!

don't know why but i feel a little less love for Xavier for betraying (IMO) Mik by nominating her. weren't they besties?

don't know why but i feel a little less love for Xavier for betraying (IMO) Mik by nominating her. weren't they besties?

Until it was revealed Jade was single & the sisters arrived.

Now he has other female HM's to try & hook up with.

Why did he betray her? What you'd be talking about is an alliance which isn't really in the spirit of BB.
She's obviously got on his nerves and warranted nomination.

Considering they have known each other less than a week I think the term "besties" oversimplifies their relationship. I think of them more as soul mates.

And it needs to be said, I haven't seen a betrayal more upsetting since Jesus was fucked in the arse by Judas....

Back up sister!

I LOVE TIM!!!!!!

GROSS!!! Stay out of my life!

iWpGKCzEgTwn9.gif

What I found odd was that we have seen none of her supposed bossiness which is apparently so extreme it needed to be pointed out by the majority.

From the editing we got I was sure Tully would be up there with Tim - did not expect Tahan to have so many noms either.

Tully was a snake too - gives her four points and then tries to comfort her - I find that to be the most dishonest trait. Don't pat me on the back and offer soothing words when you just nommed me!

Why did he betray her? What you'd be talking about is an alliance which isn't really in the spirit of BB.
She's obviously got on his nerves and warranted nomination.

no not an alliance at all. just based on what we've been shown they picked each other as 'besties' if they had to spend time together on a deserted island which to me implies they have some kind of relationship or understanding. sure Xavier can nominated someone for being irritating but why pick the person who you are closest to (or so I believed)? most of my friends get on my nerves from time to time but surely Tim had annoyed Xavier more so by his treatment of the half-way HMs. Anyway just my opinion.

Considering they have known each other less than a week I think the term "besties" oversimplifies their relationship. I think of them more as soul mates.

And it needs to be said, I haven't seen a betrayal more upsetting since Jesus was fucked in the arse by Judas....

I don't literally 'besties' but in the task they chose each other. why did xavier pick Mikkayla? it implied to me they had formed some kind of bond. yes she's irritating to him now but so many other HMs to pick from that are worth kicking out of the house

What I found odd was that we have seen none of her supposed bossiness which is apparently so extreme it needed to be pointed out by the majority.

From the editing we got I was sure Tully would be up there with Tim - did not expect Tahan to have so many noms either.

Tully was a snake too - gives her four points and then tries to comfort her - I find that to be the most dishonest trait. Don't pat me on the back and offer soothing words when you just nommed me!

agree. also interesting that tully couldn't bear nominating yet chose 4 points for Mik. that says a lot and we certainly must not have been shown the full extent of how nasty Mik must really be! All the more reason to like Mikkayla

GROSS!!! Stay out of my life!

iWpGKCzEgTwn9.gif

Awww, nevah.

RIP your taste tho

18122_600.gif
Come on, this was the same disturbed nutcase that found Michael attractive!!!
no not an alliance at all. just based on what we've been shown they picked each other as 'besties' if they had to spend time together on a deserted island which to me implies they have some kind of relationship or understanding. sure Xavier can nominated someone for being irritating but why pick the person who you are closest to (or so I believed)? most of my friends get on my nerves from time to time but surely Tim had annoyed Xavier more so by his treatment of the half-way HMs. Anyway just my opinion.
Well when you put it that way.
I dunno, I'm as miffed as anyone else that they're all voting for her perhaps it's a strategic thing...but surely not everyone would be voting like that.

I have a teacher friend who has the scariest teacher voice, people are terrified of her - and she's the sweetest, kindest, gentlest person I know.

agree. also interesting that tully couldn't bear nominating yet chose 4 points for Mik. that says a lot and we certainly must not have been shown the full extent of how nasty Mik must really be! All the more reason to like Mikkayla

I doubt she's nasty, she's just bossy.

Back