Skip to main content

Mikkayla Appreciation Thread

Wormow

Mikkayla could be going home this week, the odds are not in her favour.

CALL 1902 55 95 09 or SMS 'MIKKAYLA' TO 199 55 999 TO VOTE FOR HER!

Last edited:
tumblr_m8lus1KrKE1ra10x3o1_400.gif

To the BB gods for bringing us Mikkayla
Prayer circle for her to win ~

Ha! Yes I love how pretty much the first thing she said to Tahan was "You don't look like you eat carbs, can I eat your bread?"

Ha! Yes I love how pretty much the first thing she said to Tahan was "You don't look like you eat carbs, can I eat your bread?"

Hahaha classic line!

Also loved her promo video when she talked about life as an Asian English Teacher - "Harro, I am your Engerish Teacher"

Love her, I think she will do very well :) She has my vote!

Let's just watch this space, I think she is putting up this bubbly little facade and it will deteriorate over time and we will see just how calculated, manipulative and snaky she really is. I could be wrong, but that hasn't happened yet.

^^
Good grief! Never been wrong?

On another note, Mykkayla is one of my faves so far, too! She looks like she's going to be very good value :)

I agree with AusKat. I think people will eventually get sick of her. I would be surprised to see her go deep into the competition. Not sure about how much support she can maintain. Would the Asian public be of any significant aid for the South Korean?

She's definitely one of the better HMs in there in my opinion. I really like her, hopefully she goes far.

I like her as well, what little we have seen anyway. Seems like she will speak her mind when necessary but also comes across very sweet/kind.

I agree with AusKat. I think people will eventually get sick of her. I would be surprised to see her go deep into the competition. Not sure about how much support she can maintain. Would the Asian public be of any significant aid for the South Korean?

Haha well, not many of us Asians watch big brother. Even if we did, as much as we like her representing us in a good light we don't necessarily vote based on ethnicity. Actually if we feel it brings us 'shame' and makes us 'lose face' then we would aggressively vote her off. But it would be good if she could last a bit though.

So far i think she's sweet, but i don't think she'd go towards the very end (But who knows. Nobby surprised us and lasted quite a bit). I'd like to see the strong character in her. I mean i'd like to see her eventually stick up for something strong she believes in without being afraid of being rude or offensive. In other words, maybe take on someone like Tim etc. Right now, i think too many people all at once is making her hide in her shell. We'll see what happens.

She is one major babe though *droooools*

Back