Skip to main content

Mikkayla Appreciation Thread

Shocked that her odds are so low right now, I had her pegged as being an early fave yet dullards like Matt and Ed (has he even said a word yet??) have much better odds than her. Never underestimate how much Australia loves their boring bland white guys I guess...

This chick is like a cross between Estelle and Ray...bit of a kook who is obsessive about what goes in her stomach. Love her.

Think we can all ignore the horrid spelling of her name...

Anyone else here really like Mikkayla? She's got my vote this year (and thanks producers for showing a tweet about her being annoying! Reminds me of Estelle)
It will make it hard to TEXT Mikkaywhatever to 1902 XXXX

Mikkayla - Beautiful, like a porcelain china doll, I like her
Prediction - her language skills will lift the usual droll of conversation and make others think
Update - I really like her, hope she wins Friday Night Live oops whatever the Win version for FNL is

Glad we got to see more of her.

I think as long as people text the first three letters "MIK" it'll be fine.

I thought she was gorgeous on the daily show last night. It's the first I've noticed her since launch night. I hope she can hold her own with the louder personalities in there.

She is quite nice and cute, isn't she. When I saw the house divided I was like GUUUURRRLLL YOU IN NORTH KOREA NOW.

Loving this one more and more. What a breath of fresh air she will be in the later weeks.

tumblr_mqpw2oUoAh1sd90i7o1_250.gif

Back