Skip to main content

MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites

Not an overly exciting episode with just a day to go!

Those brown things on the white plate just look like a cowhide pattered plate!
Jocks roaring is becoming irritating too!

I want Billie to win, but I actually wouldn't mind if Daniel was runner-up and Sarah was third.
Sarah is very good, but doesn't quite have the personality to win people over.
Daniel is down to Earth and funny, plus he has had the biggest 'food journey' by far.

I want Billie to win, but I actually wouldn't mind if Daniel was runner-up and Sarah was third.
Sarah is very good, but doesn't quite have the personality to win people over.
Daniel is down to Earth and funny, plus he has had the biggest 'food journey' by far.
I'd be very happy with that result.

Mel looks like a giant fuchsia tonight! I love it when Jock brings out the kilt!

I thought Daniel's entree and main were too similar and Shannon did also. I LOVE Shannon! I'm sure Daniel will be able to adapt though.

Sarah in trouble...prepping shellfish is a bitch at the best of times and not a good option when you have to do it by yourself for so many.

Now Billie in trouble with time. Too much to do! She's going to overcook the duck!

Entrees: Big thumbs up for Daniel, disappointed with Billie's...flavours out of balance. Big thumbs up for Sarah.

Yep! Billie has overcooked the duck...not for me but according to those who know. I don't see how she can survive from here?

Mains: Judges not impressed with Billie's duck...but liked the sides. Not sure why Daniel insists on cooking fish on a hibachi when he knows the skin nearly always sticks. Oh oh Daniel and Sarah still not serving mains and Billie is ready to serve desert. Personally, I'd rather wait a bit for my food and have it perfectly cooked and presented than rushed. Oh late with courses incurs penalties! Daniel...liked the fish but not the skin or sauce? Sarah: Good cook on the lamb and good sides.

Desserts: Billie's big thumbs up...is it enough to keep her safe? Sarah's: Great dessert but under cooked pears. Daniel: Thumbs down.

I think Sarah will definitely be safe and then it depends on who the judges decide did a better job between Biilie and Daniel. Billie was on time but two out of three dishes were not up to scratch...Daniel was the same but was also late with two courses...who knows how they will see it?

Seems they put a lot on being on time!

Daniel's entree was very fancy, and Billie's lamington was amazing as expected.
I thought some of the dishes sounded dreadful - pea and mussels and horseradish? šŸ¤®
As Sephrenia said, personally I didn't think the duck was overcooked, just cooked. But they have a real issue with how cooked meat should be.

Just noticed the colour of Daniels apron by the end compared to Billie and Sarah's. It's filthy!

i just looked up from my laptop as the repeat is on the TV at the moment.
i missed him lifting up Andy when I watched my recording earlier.
He went out on a high! Nice, happy guy.

Back