Skip to main content

MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites

... and it didn't work!
Bugger it. Not every day we have a situation like this.
I don't know why I like Tommy so much!

That's so sad but, it's good that they all love Tommy too.
Julie made me laugh, his son calls her Uncle Julie.

So sad to see him go.

On that note, I'm off to bed now. See you in the Big Brother thread tomorrow.
Enjoy the rest of your evening ⚘🥰

Last edited:
Gutted that Tommy left.

Alvin deserved the win, but he should never have been in the bottom 2 at all!

Tommy's first round was great but just pipped by Sarah.
His second was good but had scales.
But his opponent should have been Montana, without a doubt.
Her cake was edible, but so what?
The rule of the day was to hero the ingredient you chose and to cook it in every round.
The challenge was not "hide your ingredient so we can't taste it".
The judges said that they couldn't taste chicken at all in the crumb

So Montana should have been in the last round, and no doubt Tommy would have blitzed her..

Mini Mystery Box. Cute!

Did I detect a little bit of bashful flirting from Keyma when she flipped her tea towel at Jock and Andy, telling them to go away?

Last edited:
Nice delivery from Aldo - then a bottle of chardonnay will win me over every time! 😂
But, those prawns didn't look very appetizing.

Last edited:
Awww, Daniel struggling, yet he pulled off that dish.
I didn't like Jock and Andy's "bully boy" tactics with him. So what if he was unsure what his sauce was...he knew how to make it. I get a bit sick of their elitist jargon at times...just because you don't know the technical term for something doesn't mean you don't know how to execute it.
Nice delivery from Aldo - then a bottle of chardonnay will win me over every time! 😂
But, those prawns didn't look very appetizing.
Neither did the crustini...

Julie using a meat thermometer for her quail and then realising she didn't know what temp it was meant to be anyhow...hilarious!

I didn't like Jock and Andy's "bully boy" tactics with him. So what if he was unsure what his sauce was...he knew how to make it. I get a bit sick of their elitist jargon at times...just because you don't know the technical term for something doesn't mean you don't know how to execute it.
Yes, I thought that was a bit rude of them. At least he was honest enough to say he couldn't articulate it.

Back