Skip to main content

MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites

Sashi's backstory there was quite sad about is father thinking his wedding would be nothing but a circus, and cut him out of his life.
Whatever happened to unconditional love?
That's not a parent, that's a selfish, archaic old man who's probably more worried about what the neighbours think and how it would reflect on him.
I wonder if his mother went.

Sashi's backstory there was quite sad about is father thinking his wedding would be nothing but a circus, and cut him out of his life.
Whatever happened to unconditional love?
That's not a parent, that's a selfish, archaic old man who's probably more worried about what the neighbours think and how it would reflect on him.
I wonder if his mother went.
I mean Aldo! Left it too long to edit.

Aldo is hilarious.

Still no Tommy. I hope he is/was ok.

The food tonight was a bit of a nightmare for me as I hate coffee.
I could possibly tolerate coffee cake. Maybe.
Absolute no to coffee encrusted kangaroo!

I missed this episode but I saw the advertisement for it. Isn't it a bit funny how the contestant "Harry" going by her location video seems to show the streets that look like she's from around the "Fitzroy" area of Melbourne, and also that as an occupation she is a "Coffee roaster" or something along those lines?

Anyway isn't it a bit ironic how they do a challenge in the suburb of "Fitzroy" which features a dish with coffee in it? I mean can anyone else see a link here with this challenge and the contestant "Harry"? hmmm...

I don't mind a cup of coffee every now and then but I really don't like coffee flavoured anything...so all the dishes did not appeal to me at all.

Oh, sorry if that was a spoiler.
No, not at all. I don't get precious about finding out what's been going on before I get to watch something. In fact, sometimes it gets me interested in getting on with watching it, so never worry about me!

So sad to see them have such a bad cook when we know how good they usually are.
Poor Minoli 😔
And where was Tommy again?

So sad to see them have such a bad cook when we know how good they usually are.
Poor Minoli 😔
And where was Tommy again?
They said 3 episodes ago that he was isolating and would be automatically in the next elimination. But he missed that last night.

And however much i love Mel, but tonight (last night) she looks lovely in one of her Lampshade Collection 😂

They said 3 episodes ago that he was isolating and would be automatically in the next elimination. But he missed that last night.
Yes I remember that, but o thought he came back, and now gone again?
I'm lost! I've got distracted with BB!

Tommy is back!

Sarah : Julie will make a good team captain because she's always so calm.

Err, have you ever met Julie Goodwin?!?

Yay, Tommy!
He's missed a fair few cooks. I hope it doesn't hinder his performances. It shouldn't.

Last edited:
Back