Skip to main content

MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites

And Mel tonight has moved on from last week's Nightdress collection, to this week's Deckchair collection.
Who is advising her. She used to always look great!

I know we've been saying how tiny the portions have been, which are stupid, and now it's swung the other way!

I would love Julie to cook her dish for me...I LOVE Moroccan food! (Sorry Feb)

It just goes to show you're only as good as your last dish. Mistakes happen. It's a shame, but there are still a lot of other good cooks there who may be good on tonight's show, but not tomorrow's. And on that philosophical note, I'll say good night, and catch you soon, Seph xxx

I don't really believe the 10 minute challenge was real. How did Julie get the chicken from a whole raw chicken to overcooked in about 3 minutes?

I think it's that old saying "the magic of television"...lol ;)

I do remember sometimes the editors do stuff up some of the editing. Many years ago there was a few members on the old ten forums that mentioned that the show was a "farce" etc, as right at the end of a certain challenge they showed a contestant that was still supposedly rolling fresh pasta through a manual rolling machine with just 10 seconds to go. Then in the next scene that same contestant somehow served up a perfectly finished and cooked pasta dish...LOL! Damn that's one incredibly quick and fast pasta preparation, it only took a few seconds from the rolling pasta machine to the final plate! LOL!

Back