Skip to main content

MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites

I'm with Aldo...I avoid cucumber at all times...although I used to cook a seeded cucumber dish years ago...I've forgotten it completely now! Haha!

*calls SES to locate Feb*
That is so funny. Sorry Seph. Our wee family flew in yesterday from New York. They were over today and left at 6pm. I did my usual trick and fell asleep.
I hadn't had a drop all afternoon, and once they'd left, I had a couple while cooking tea!

I hate to say it. I hoped out of all of them itd be Alvin. Not that I disliked him, but someone had to go.

No probs Feb! You've held the fort plenty of times by yourself. 😘

I'd forgotten your family had arrived...have the best time with them!

No probs Feb! You've held the fort plenty of times by yourself. 😘

I'd forgotten your family had arrived...have the best time with them!
Thanks Seph.
It was lovely to see them having not seen them for 3 years.
Our wee ones were 3 and 5 when they left, and are now 6 and 8. The beauty was they had remembered all the nice little things we'd done with them before they left ❤

Poor Aldo.
He was really stitched up with the ingredients tonight.
How can you make cucumber edible?

Billie's flawless dish was horrible too - crunchy deep fried leaves and raw meat sounds like lizard food to me!

Poor Aldo.
He was really stitched up with the ingredients tonight.
How can you make cucumber edible?

Billie's flawless dish was horrible too - crunchy deep fried leaves and raw meat sounds like lizard food to me!
Would a lizard eat it though?

Would a lizard eat it though?
Good point.
When I had lizards they would eat raw meat, but certainly not with wasabi.
Raw leaves too, but I'm not sure about deep-fried

I discovered a bearded dragon's favourite food by accident.
After unsuccessfully trying to force meat and raw egg into its mouth, one day I was in the treehouse and he started munching on the cedar tree blossoms..

Back