Skip to main content

Masterchef 2024

I say yogget, I know a lot of people pronounce it yo-ghurt.
It's vit-amin versus vite-amin.
I think yogget may be the British pronunciation (though regional accents vary of course).
I say vite-amin, and process I say as pro-cess, but others say pross-ess.

Hello pre-program start.
🥂
No Masterchef tonight Febs.
TEN are going with Jamie Oliver's air-frying show.
I don't think I'll bother, I'll be watching the footy. I only watch when the Adelaide Crows play, and it's Rory Sloane's last game.

No Masterchef tonight Febs.
TEN are going with Jamie Oliver's air-frying show.
I don't think I'll bother, I'll be watching the footy. I only watch when the Adelaide Crows play, and it's Rory Sloane's last game.
Thanks Megs.
Enjoy your game.
That's given me an excuse to watch some old recordings 😊

I'm torn over the idea of a seafood pie.
I like fish and love prawns, but something about them both in a pie doesn't appeal.
Maybe because it would be so hard to get them cooked to the same consistency? By the time the fish is cooked the prawns would dry out?
I guess it depends on the type of fish you choose? I think it would be delish given the right fish?
I always find these keep up with x pressure tests not as entertaining as when they just follow the recipe.
Hate them! Stupid bloody things! How can people keep up with a Chef who could cook their favourite/signature dishes blindfolded? How many times did Jamie say he'd cooked this dish since he was 13...and 100 portions at that!
These chicken things look quite tasty, and not outside the realms of possibility for a home cook.
Yes, they did. I have a shortcut though if you don't want to cook a duxelle...substitute fig, date and balsamic chutney...it's sweeter, of course and may not appeal to everyone but it's very yummy imo.
And they're wanting everything to be digital and cashless!
It's not what we need as it's proven not to be reliable.
It's all great when it works but when it doesn't you're f**cked!
Awww, we can have a rerun chat tomorrow.
I hope they fix the stupid plumbers mistake fast for you!
That doesn't only affect your tv viewing, it's everything!
I think our electrician fixed it today! Yay! Stuff Telstra and the NBN!
Am I the only one that says yo-ghurt? They were all saying YOGGET.
No, I say yo-ghurt too.
I say yogget, I know a lot of people pronounce it yo-ghurt.
It's vit-amin versus vite-amin.
It's as Megs says...it's because you're originally from the UK maybe?
I think yogget may be the British pronunciation (though regional accents vary of course).
I say vite-amin, and process I say as pro-cess, but others say pross-ess.
I pronounce things much the same as you Megs...which I find a bit strange because you're a crow eater and I didn't think Vics and crow eaters spoke the same language? 🤣

I pronounce things much the same as you Megs...which I find a bit strange because you're a crow eater and I didn't think Vics and crow eaters spoke the same language? 🤣
Same language, slightly different emphasis :p
But mine is a hybrid accent anyway, as I'm originally from Broken Hill, which is not as posh.

Back