Skip to main content

Masterchef 2024

Evan44

I'm starting this thread because the new season premieres on Ten after Easter!
So, as we know, new judges except for Andy Allen, 22 new contestants, and the shadow of Jock still hanging over them.
Will it still rate well for the network? Are people sick of Masterchef, or does it still have something new to offer?

Poh as one of the new judges - that I like, she's Masterchef Royalty after all.
The other two new people they've chosen - I can't say I've ever heard of them.

I had to look up Jean-christopher Novelli, as I didn't quite catch his name.
happy, happy, happy 🥰
Nice new set of judges.

Ive already watched the first 20 mins and blubbered my way through it...watching again and still blubbering!
I know . It's crazy how emotional we can become when we really like/love/appreciate somthing.
Off topic. I watched a true story film yesterday called a Street Cat Named Bob. I cried from beginning to end, and spent a few hours googling the real life story. I was a mess. Google it!

I know . It's crazy how emotional we can become when we really like/love/appreciate somthing.
Off topic. I watched a true story film yesterday called a Street Cat Named Bob. I cried from beginning to end, and spent a few hours googling the real life story. I was a mess. Google it!
Will do. How many boxes of tissues will I need?

Will do. How many boxes of tissues will I need?
At least a whole toilet roll!
I ended up following the guys page on Facebook before I realised I was over emotional and let it go.
Such a wonderful story.

Last edited:
Back