Skip to main content

Masterchef 2024

I rather like Stephen so far, I was worried for him last night when he fell behind but he used his instincts and came up with something in the end that Jamie rather liked.
Steph? She wasn't around long enough for me to develop any attachment to her, but that's the nature of Masterchef, the contestants who get sent home early on never get much airtime really.

I love that MasterChef moved to Melbourne back in 2013. The offsite challenges are so much better in Melbourne than in Sydney. I might be biased since I live in melbs lol, but it’s always fun to spot out places that I go to.

I can’t watch again tonight…I have severe internet issues because our stupid plumber cut our internet cable while fixing a broken pipe! Using my phone as a hotspot but tenplay won’t play! I’ll rely on you all to keep me updated…don’t fall asleep Feb🥰

I did Stephens rib and corn dish in whiskey sauce tonight, but with tofu, and baby corns as I couldn't get sweet corn, either fresh or frozen in woolies. It was dead nice. The flavours were so good! I thought it was going to be a big failure, but no, my partner really enjoyed it as well.
Winner!

I love that MasterChef moved to Melbourne back in 2013. The offsite challenges are so much better in Melbourne than in Sydney. I might be biased since I live in melbs lol, but it’s always fun to spot out places that I go to.
Its always good when you know the places.

I can’t watch again tonight…I have severe internet issues because our stupid plumber cut our internet cable while fixing a broken pipe! Using my phone as a hotspot but tenplay won’t play! I’ll rely on you all to keep me updated…don’t fall asleep Feb🥰
Thats terrible.
And as for don't fall asleep, I did before it came on for half an hour. And am planning to only watch until half 8 and catch up tomorrow. Had a busy day today. 😳
Z, you might have to hold the fort!

What are those marks on Juans face? They werent there before today, we're they?

Thats terrible.
And as for don't fall asleep, I did before it came on for half an hour. And am planning to only watch until half 8 and catch up tomorrow. Had a busy day today. 😳
Z, you might have to hold the fort!
Fair enough Feb…I was just joking.

Back