Skip to main content

Masterchef 2019

Not excited, wouldn't have been my choices, time will tell of course. Like em or loath them, Gary/George/Matt left big shoes to fill, Channel 10 will need to heavily promote the new lineup because frankly 2 of them are unknown and Andy Allen was hardly the most memorable of the former winners of Masterchef.

Given that this year Masterchef had really low ratings, with ratings in the 600k's, it won't be hard for channel Ten to get better ratings. Personally I got sick of the show this year and was going to stop watching. I am looking forward to the change.

I have nothing against the loss of George, Garry and Matt, as they had become stale.
I just find the new lineup uninspiring, Andy Allen aside.

Yep its coming back because it was released internationally through Netflix and proved popular enough for Netflix to join as a co producer. Not sure it will air on Seven as it was a ratings failure.
It'll probably find a spot on 7food in that case.

It's an interesting time we live in - I listen to a podcast with Americans and they are always going on Instant Hotel (which was on 7 and went onto Netflix for international viewers) and I don't remember it ever hearing about it before that. I remember the Zumbo show because it sounded terrible and I was overseas when it was broadcasting

It's an interesting time we live in - I listen to a podcast with Americans and they are always going on Instant Hotel (which was on 7 and went onto Netflix for international viewers) and I don't remember it ever hearing about it before that. I remember the Zumbo show because it sounded terrible and I was overseas when it was broadcasting

I have an online friend in Norway who watches Instant Hotel. Meanwhile I'm here in Australia never having watched a second of it.

Back