Skip to main content

Masterchef 2019

Larissa I think. I wasn’t paying much attention

Thanks. I actually fell asleep and missed the end.
The non-elimination episodes really drag, because who cares who wins an advantage or whatever?
I like to see someone either safe or in danger, and adding an extra step in between is just padding.
Also, last night the judges, particularly Matt this time, were really sticking their noses in at every opportunity, trying to get everybody to change their dishes. There really should be a no interference policy.

So much for George taking all of his staff to his new restaurant. Or is that only the ones who didn't complain about not getting paid?

And a thieving c*** who takes advantage of others.....BECAUSE HE CAN.

Wow, the $hit has hit the fan for George, and now Neil Perry is outed for the same thing! 😮

Funny how none of these contestants say anything bad about the judges cooking. I guess in fear of retaliation?

Unsurprising result. Pretty clear who was going as soon as Tim was in the bottom 2. Simon will go next

Unsurprising result. Pretty clear who was going as soon as Tim was in the bottom 2. Simon will go next

Think Larissa will win now.

Tim and Tessa advertised too much prior to show beginning which would make the winner too obvious if they were to win.

Back